Himup (from Jongups' belated birthday)

Symphony ft. B.A.P.

I'd like to dedicate this story to my lovely first seven awesome subbies. :D Thank you for reading my stuff, waiting for it, trusting me to put up something you think that will make you smile. :D Thank you for that. This one is for you :D  kathymyon   himchanismycaffeine   Eiqaenigma96   ShinSeoRae  KpopMyLife22   wings_halo   Whatapoo   Also, Id like to mention, TrinTrin - the first AFF friend I made here. :D 

 

Enjoy~

 

 

It’s a lazy Thursday where Jongup lives, after a rather lonely morning greeting by his boyfriend.

It was his birthday and he felt like staying home, lazing about – that’s why he didn’t go to work today, just to leave all the headaches behind – read a novel and lay about, eat what he can heat up in the microwave, take a break from all the rush outside their apartment, different from what the Saturday and the Sunday would offer him – not because he was feeling sick, like he had said to Himchan this morning, rolling about in the bed, refusing to wake up, making Himchan worry over his sudden sickness, waste early fifteen minutes on him and turned him late to go to work.

Jongup lets out a chuckle at how over worked Himchan looked when Jongup had said he didn’t feel well, he had almost made Jongup eat a dose of some horrible-tasting traditional medicine porridge, which no way Jongup would ever drink anyway. He had his feet spread out on the couch, stuffing a blackcurrant jelly inside his mouth every now and then, changing the TV channel hoping that one moment something he can watch might come up through all the dumb advertisements that keep repeating in all channels.

He thought about watching a movie, but re-watching anything they owned made no sense if Himchan wasn’t next to him exaggerating the next thing to happen, giving his opinion about him being in the situation, not doing this and doing this instead – but mostly; without Himchans broad shoulders to fall asleep on. He grinned, thinking that it’s only been few hours without Himchan – and he had already started to miss him. What on earth would he do without Himchan in his life? He chuckled, thinking that maybe Himchan was right, and he really did have a cheesy way to put things into words – almost embarrassing Himchan every time he would say something; but that was only because Jongup preferred to say things the way he felt it.

There was this other feeling bugging him too – probably it’s also half responsible for making him stay home instead of being seated where he should be in his busy coffee shop. Himchan hadn’t wished for his birthday – and Jongup wouldn’t really say it wasn’t expected, but he couldn’t help but think that maybe Himchan might remember what day it was, give him a hug or a kiss, and tell him ‘Happy Birthday’ – simple as that. But he guesses Himchan didn’t remember after all, because no other reason came to him. Jongup would feel guilty for weeks if he ever thought about Himchan not loving him enough, since he knew that Himchan loved him with every bit of his heart – he had no doubts.

For sulking about the fact for the first three hours, swapping through the TV channels without anything interesting him enough to keep watching, he changed his position to sit with feet down – turning the TV off finally. He lets out a sigh, decides it’s a stupid thing to worry about anyway thinking ‘Oh well.’ Jongups train of thought never went on with three four deviations distracting him; thus – in a matter of the next half an hour spent thinking on what to cook, he had already forgotten about the matter; almost entirely.

Jongup knew the dishes Himchan liked, but the problem was the he wasn’t the greatest cook. Sure he can put up bulls eye and a toast with a salad, but his skills didn’t go far from being able to put the rice cooker on and stewing few vegetables. He holds his hands on his hips staring at the stuffed refrigerator, thinking that ‘I don’t know how to cook any of this!’

Mostly Himchan managed to prepare them a decent breakfast and a proper dinner, but lunch was always a mess. It wasn’t very rare if any of the two had completely forgotten about that meal either, because to them – work was just as good as hell.

He decides that maybe he should learn few dishes while he has time for it, and closes the fridge doors to sit down on his laptop, and browse through some easy recipes. Since Himchan would be home by eight thirty or so, Jongup starts his raid on the kitchen – dragging out ingredients to the dining table; which he has to clean out or would leave Himchan complaining for days. He chuckles, thinking he’s stupid, and washes the bunch of vegetables he thinks he can include in soup.

Well, ‘it isn’t a very grand class birthday party – but soup is fine.’ He thinks, turning the running water on.

 

Himchan rolls up his sleeves, because the button by the wrist is starting to hurt him again as he keeps typing into the damned little laptop. He had been considering taking half day leave, because Jongup was sick at home, and he possibly shouldn’t be drowning himself in work like he is now. He had spoken about this to his junior in work, Junhong – and he had been very positive about Himchan going back home, which somehow had put Himchan off of the idea.

Hopefully if Jongup doesn’t leave the gas open and puts the apartment on fire – like he almost did once, or if he doesn’t drown in the bathtub if he ended up with fever, and maybe if he didn’t stumble on flat cement floor and hits his head, everything would be fine. They all sound silly, but Himchan was genuinely concerned here, it wasn’t funny when he was thinking about Jongup admitted in a hospital after brain damage, not to mention that Himchan himself wouldn’t anyway give 100% for Jongups brain skills, he was a bit slow. Goodness, Himchan was drowning in misery the entire day before he was finally allowed to leave.

He was almost rushing, grabbing his coat without even putting it on, crumpling it on his forearm, pushing open the little door of his office into the open room, walking out in a rush; without even saying good-bye to his subordinates, who already had noticed something off about their boss from the beginning of the day anyway – so they just a brow at a rushing Himchan out of the building and gets back to their work in their tables.

“Leaving early after all?” Junhong is the only one who raises a question at the boss from his table, peeping up widening his eyes. Himchan nods, rather seriously without slowing down his phase to answer the younger; who laughs rather loudly and gives him a wave. “Have fun!” He cries, which makes Himchan raise a brow, because definitely when he goes home Jongup would be curled into a ball on the bed and he would have to force Jongup to drink all the medicine because he hates their taste! He surely wasn’t going to have fun tonight.

He stuffs his laptop and the coat to the backseat of the car and jumps into the driver’s seat, speeding; trying not to kill himself in the middle of trying to rush to Jongup.

“I’m stupid, he’s a grown man – what’s wrong with me…” he mutters to himself – eyebrows furrowed focused on the roads, however not reducing his speed in the end of his realization either.

He parks his car without bothering about leaving the entire trunk out of the line, and steps out with his coat and laptop – rushing his feet, stuffing himself inside the elevator of the building to finally take him to a sick Jongup, so that he can see what’s wrong and do something about it.

Himchan loses his tie right to left, ing the top button of his shirt as he steps though the long passageway to reach their small apartment room 1028. He presses the doorbell once, patiently for once because one thing he wouldn’t want was a sick Jongup trying to rush and breaking his neck – you have no idea how clumsy Jongup can be. The door opens.

“Hey!” Jongup sounds…

Himchan furrows his brows. Jongup sounds extra healthy for some reason. “Shouldn’t you be sick?” Himchan asks flatly, making Jongup blink. “Should I be?” he asks back rather absentmindedly and Himchan gives it a thought. He lets out a chuckle and shakes his head.

Himchan bends down just and inch to leave a kiss on Jongups lips and falling into a bright smile. “Nah, I’d rather you a lot healthy. Let me in.” Jongups cheeks turn to a light pink shade as he steps aside and closes the door after Himchan.

“You cooked something again…?” Himchan asks, noticing the smell – hopefully which wasn’t the smell of something too burnt and definitely not the smell of leaking gas, but … what on earth was it? Himchan lifts the lid on the pan, only to reveal a rather good looking soup – even the vegetable pieces evenly cut. He might not show it, but even to the shape they had been cut, Himchan pays ten out of ten attention. He must admit that Jongup had done a rather good job.

“It looks good.” Himchan complements, making an impressed face at the liquid – only changing it when Jongup runs his hands on Himchans waist, hugging him from behind. He just hums, making Himchan grin. “I’ll take a wash and come.”

Jongup rubs his eyes, feeling sleepy – yawning while he sits on the dining table waiting for Himchan to come to have dinner.

Himchan says a lot about work and other things as they have dinner and Jongup joins here and there, and everything goes as it usually does when Jongup manages to make them a proper dinner. Jongup yawns at Himchans suggestion to watch TV, who just smiles and forgets about the TV, soon creeping under the same bed sheet as Jongup, hugs him, lazily kisses him here and there – asks him not to lie saying he doesn’t feel well because it makes Himchan worried sick at work, and falls asleep muttering another one of his deep, raspy ‘I-love-yous’; leaving Jongups heart to skip few thousand beats as he waits to turn the lamp shade off, because Himchan didn’t like it dark.

 

Jongup fiddles with the strands of Himchans hair finally tucking them behind his ear, thinking that Himchan really is handsome – just like how he had used to be when they had first met, and how Jongup still felt his heart losing few beats on Himchans beauty. Random thoughts go round and round in his head – like they usually do; before Jongup sighs, wrapping his arms around Himchans torso, moving closer, slanting his forehead against Himchans bare chest; turning the lampshade off, thinking that ‘it wasn’t really that important’ anyway.

 

Himchan is rushing to work the next morning, after preparing a rather simple breakfast with rice, egg and kimichi on top, he gives his boyfriend a hug and rushes out to his car. Jongup; however – eats rather patiently and walks out after locking the apartment door to his job, only having to open the coffee shop at seven thirty. He doesn’t hate his job – not at all like Himchan; thus there are no random mutterings under his breath as he walk out of the apartment like Himchan.

Jongup finds the day usual, taking orders, placing them around, cleaning tables – nothing out of the ordinary, that is except for one of his usual customers absent; Yoo Youngjae – also the boss of Himchan. He doesn’t really mind that.

Same goes for Himchan; who drives half an hour early to escape traffic. He’s greeted good morning by the cleaners who arrive early to sweep and clean glasses and open the locks of the doors. It wasn’t out of ordinary when he was seated outside his section, tapping on his laptop probably to complete a report or a project due few months ahead; who knows when or why. He had liked working and completing things ahead of his schedule and honestly he had no choice because he had to manage all the work of his subordinates too. If he ever gets a promotion, the first thing he would do is to fire all the damned pesky workers, but alas, Youngjae was a great boss and he didn’t want to send a dozen of people home without a job. He was too nice, and Himchan was paying the price for it – being the secretary of Yongjae.

“G’morning, Himchan-ssi, you’re early as usual.” The older man laughs as he pats Himchan after he opens the doors to the research and development section of the company, strolling the hallways pushing a trolley with his random equipment and glass cleaner bottles, spraying a bit of air freshener here and there. If only he was educated like Himchan was, Himchan sighed as he thought.

Himchan settled down on his table beside Youngjaes.

The office slowly filled up when time came close to eight, and Youngjae arrived fifteen minutes late; which was not usual. Besides that, what that caught Himchan gaping at his boss was his ear. Himchan swears he saw a piercing on it yesterday, a silver ring on the helix, but now it was definitely off, because it was wrapped up in cotton and plaster, a clear drop of stiffened blood visible on it.

Himchan was nice to leave him alone and not inquire about the piercing, because people had their personal lives beside work, but this one stirred something inside Himchan. Something about Youngjae was definitely off, and it wasn’t – obviously – just some simple issue.

“What in the world happened?” Himchan shot at Youngjae as soon as his coat went on his chair, even before he could sit down. Youngjae clearly ignored Himchans gaze and he left the question hanging in the air for a while that was longer than expected. Himchan just couldn’t let the issue pass by, and his constant glare made Youngjae sigh. “I have no idea.”

 

Himchans expression puzzles at the odd answer, but he was sensible enough to leave the matter at that. What he could understand was that, even if – no matter how odd that answer was, there was this empty ring of truthfulness in it, and Himchan could feel Youngjaes frustration from his behavior. He had even forgotten his coffee, which Jongup keeps ready for him.

 

Himchan tries to let things pass by Youngjae that day without putting too much work load on him, which only meant he had deal with more . He hated hated hated it, but this one was for Youngjae. He wouldn’t mind helping a friend. Lunch break is horrible anyway, because their cafeteria didn’t have the best food and half on hour didn’t give you enough time to walk out for a better meal. Himchan was worried at how Youngjae rejected lunch; which was also why he came early – to see if Youngjae was okay. Over-worrying about things was Himchans nature, but it always helped, never turned to be a bad idea to be on the lookout.

Himchan found the office empty beside his and Youngjaes compartment, and he wondered if Youngjae noticed him walking in at all – because if he did, Youngjae would have cleared his tears.

Himchan didn’t have a single expression on his face that would impact on Youngjae. He was surprised, but he wasn’t going to be obvious about it. He walked rather stiffly to Youngjaes seat and places a hand on his shoulder.

“Stand up.” Himchan says and Youngjae just clicks his tongue. “Go away Himchan,” he mutters, blinking his eyes.
“I said stand up!” Himchan orders, and Youngjae for once, listens to his secretary; who pulls him into a rather fragile hug.

The odd air of two men in a hug to console one stays on for a second or two, but Himchan doesn’t pull back. Youngjae decides that Himchan has this rather calm and caring side to him, despite his usual ‘I’m late’ madness. It takes a while for Youngjae to return the hug.
“Tell me about it.” Himchan inquires rather slowly, and Youngjae just shakes his head. “That bad huh?” Himchan asks, and Youngjae smiles sheepishly in a small nod.

 

After that; Himchan notices – that Youngjaes mood was lifted; even if it was a teeny tiny bit; and he feels glad that he could do that.

Himchan notices that it’s Friday, and Youngjae always had a thing for Fridays. It wasn’t here today though, he was just exhausted and worn out and tired of life or something. Himchan feels that the younger had opened up a bit to him, so he asks “Not hurrying today?” to which Youngjaes expression pales. He shakes his head. Himchan nods. It sounds fair; something is on his mind anyway.

Himchan grabs his coat and laptop, and he stops because Youngjae clears his throat before walking out. It’s clear on his face that there’s a sentence at the edge of his lips, so Himchan waits by the door, holding the handle by one hand.

“Himchan you…” he starts, rolling about a glass paper weight on his table. “You have a lover too – right?” Youngjae sounds – lonely to put it simply.

Himchan nods, realizing that after all this had been a love problem – a bad one.

“When lot of time pass, you just … think you know each other; but in the end – no. Even if it might look like it isn’t important… if conversation cuts off… you’re too late for anything.”

 

Himchan nods, Thanks Youngjae for hard work and walks out, taking Youngjaes advice to heart. He doesn’t get to walk too far though, as soon as he reaches the doors of his department, someone taps his shoulder.

 

“Excuse me, Mr. Er?” A rather handsome man – Himchan notices, was trying to make conversation with him as the receptionist had left early. Again, these pesky little workers – leaving before they should. “Himchan.” He replies, furrowing his brows at the late visitor. “As you can see, whoever you are we just closed.” He adds.

The younger nods – almost frantically. “I know! Did Youngjae leave yet?”

Himchan takes a rather good look at him, head to toe and decides that maybe he is Youngjaes problem after all. It’s just instinct, so he needs it confirmed anyway. “He’s not feeling well today. I can ask him if he wants to meet you, Mr..”

“Daehyun... Thanks, but – I’ll wait.” He says, leaning against the door frame.

Himchan bows slightly and walks out. The problem was conversation – right?; as Youngjae mentioned? Then Daehyun looked like he was ready to talk. Himchan silently wishes Youngjae good luck as he walks out.

He thinks he talks a lot with Jongup; that he doesn’t really have to worry about this, but it’s nice for Youngjae to give it a thought anyway.

Now he was walking peacefully to the elevator, and that’s when Junhong comes looking for him – or more like bumping into him rather. Why was he walking onto so many people after work today?

“Himchan-ssi!” Junhong exclaims loudly – his eyes turning bigger. “How was yesterday?” he asks rather excitedly and Himchan sighs. He just wants to go home right now; so much happened and the day felt so long. “Nothing much.” He replies rather emptily. Junhong had decided to walk with him to the basement car park, and the two of them entered the elevator. “Oh come on! No party? No candle lit dinner? No birthday ?”

Himchan raises a brow.

Birthday ?

 

Himchan blinks. A ring of realization hits him. It was Jongups birthday yesterday!
!

“You forgot didn’t you?” Now, Junhong is put off as he asks sourly. Himchan had gone senseless and he doesn’t react to Junhongs pokes afterwards.

“Hey, don’t die in a panic attack, didn’t Jongup-hyung complain?”
“No! He didn’t say a thing!” Himchan drops his head, feeling guilty and stupid. Junhong scoffs. “Sounds like him. Then no need to freak out right, he probably didn’t remember himself. Well I guess I can’t wish him either because it’ll turn out to be a mess for you. You owe me one dude!” he adds, giving Himchan a large slap on his back as he walks out the elevator.

Himchan thinks the day can’t get any worse.
How can he forget Jongups birthday?!

It’s his nature to over worry, but now, he feels like he’s going to die soon. Even if everything seemed perfect with him and Jongup, maybe they really aren’t. Maybe he too thinks like he knows everything but maybe he doesn’t after all. Maybe conversation ceased before he noticed. Maybe something is missing in the recipe after all. Maybe he had been a horrible partner after all. Maybe they are growing apart without realizing it.

 

How much more have Himchan missed like this? He drowns in misery, not knowing how to make this up to Jongup anymore. It’s too late for anything; just like Youngjae said. What if it really is? What if it all just blows away in a moment Himchan never expects to?

He’s not working hard enough to keep Jongup with him. Maybe it’s too late after all.
What if Himchan had missed much more than a mere birthday? Would he still not notice?

 

 

Jongup doesn’t feel like cooking as he shuffles through the kitchen. He calls Himchan, who picks up after a long dial tone leaving him unanswered. “Oh Himchan, are you late from work?” he asks and Himchan replies a no. There’s something odd about his simple reply, but Jongup decides it unimportant. “I don’t feel like cooking today. Maybe you can buy something on your way?” he suggests and Himchan just hums before ending the conversation.

Jongup feels odd, as Himchan should keep on blabbering but these simple and one word answers definitely meant something was off. He wonders what it is, but comes up with no answer. He guesses he has to wait until Himchan comes home to ask.

Jongup takes a wash and slips into his pajamas and comes back to the living room to watch TV in wait for Himchan to arrive. When he finally does, the doorbell rings; making Jongup literally fly to the door to answer it. Jongup turns the door knob ro reveal a rather stiff looking Himchan, holding two grocery bags of food from both his hands, missing the usual laptop and coat he holds. His expression is pale – like he’d seen a ghost, but Jongup already kind-of knew that Himchan is having a bad day.

“You forgot you’re coat in the car Himchan...”Jongup reminds, taking the parcels of food to his hand. When he does though; he realizes they weren’t just parcels of fast food. The box was too large to be one. Jongup parts the two hands of the bag to look inside, and it doesn’t take him a while to realize it’s a cake.

Jongup, looks at Himchan with a puzzled face – who is still outside the apartment door, his eyes looking into Jongup deeply.

 

Did Himchan figure out about his birthday? Jongup thinks; avoiding Himchans gaze. Himchan must have gone ape about it. I’m so dead. His thoughts continue.

 

Jongup dares not to think too far, but just then Himchan parts his lips to speak, his expression drained of hope.

 

“It was your birthday yesterday….” Himchan finally mutters in an extra raspy voice and Jongup just steps backwards to turn on his heel and keep the cake on the table few feet away. The other parcel probably held on to normal food, rice or so – but Jongup was rather more lost in thought.

He knew Himchan must have worried his mind in and out over this matter – and he probably doesn’t know what to do to apologize. Oh, if only he knew that sorry is all it takes… Jongup drags his lips together. He must have hurt Himchan bad – he should have just told him and maybe things would have been better. Himchan is going to feel horrible for weeks.

“Jonguppie…?”

Himchan locks the door behind him as he walks in, and Jongup turns to Himchan; who is pulled into the tightest hug of the century, knocking the wind out of his lungs. “I’m so sorry…” he mutters into Jongups ear, who returns the warm hug. “It’s okay. It’s not a big deal.” Jongup tries to sound as realistic as possible; but he knows Himchan wouldn’t buy any of that for the next three weeks or so. God this is going to be hard… Jongup thinks. Himchan is such a worry tart.

“Guppie…” He mutters – and the only thing missing in the tone of his voice are tears. “It’s okay Channie…” Jongup repeats, but Himchan isn’t feeling well from just that. “It’s not Jongup. How can you say that…” Himchan continues to whimper; and Jongup can’t help but chuckle at Himchans childish response.

Usually it was Himchans role to pet him around but sometimes – suddenly their roles switch. He doesn’t mind having to soothingly comb Himchans hair backwards, giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Hmm… then apology accepted. Don’t feel bad Channie.” Jongup adds, and Himchan nods slightly on his chest, never parting from his hug – like he had missed Jongup for an entire year. What on earth can Jongup do to cheer Himchan up?

“Let’s eat cake, okay?” Jongup says, much later when Himchans hug loosens, and Himchan agrees in a small voice, getting himself seated next to Jongup.

 

Jongup opens the parcel and keeps the chocolate cake on the table. “I’m so sorry Guppie…” Himchan sighs, his elbows on the table, hands over his face, hiding his frustration, anger and sadness behind it. His voice doesn’t lie though. “They’ve run out of coffee flavor…” he adds, and Jongups lips thin out.

Himchan hates it when things don’t go as planned. Jongup can literally imagine Himchan shifting his wait from one foot to the other, feeling rather miserable in front of a cashier of a cake shop, having to order a chocolate cake instead of a coffee one.

“It’s okay, Aigo; Chan – really, don’t get so worked up…” Jongup says, coming round the table and placing his hands on Himchans slumped shoulders, giving them a small massage. Himchan doesn’t lift his face though – he must be feeling terrible.

The sad air around Himchan just thickens by passing seconds and it doesn’t take Jongup long to realize that Himchan has no appetite to eat cake, and neither does Jongup.

Jongup too sighs. The cake wasn’t going to solve this; so he puts it back into the box. “Forget about the cake Himchan.” He says stiffly; and Himchan looks up at him with large puppy eyes, asking if it really was a bad idea. Jongup only smiles.

He reaches out for Himchans hand, and tugs. “Come with me.” Himchan obliges without a thought. If Jongup was going to stab him with a knife for this; he wouldn’t complain one bit.

He’s dragged ever so lightly into their room, and Himchan just looks even more pathetic. He doesn’t want Jongup to solve things this way!

“Jongup … cake…” he mutters and Jongup smiles. “Forget it I said.” He says, his hands around Himchans tie, undoing the knot and taking it off. Himchans hand stops Jongups when he starts to undo his shirt.

“No, Jongup. Just…”
“…. Why not?” Jongup asks rather emptily – his eyes fixed with Himchans. “Don’t want me?” he furrows his brows as cutely as he can, pouting. Himchan turns paler.

“NO. … I mean, yes; I do – wait; Jongup this is…”
“Shh.” Jongup seals Himchans lips close with a short peck, finally brushing away Himchans hands off of his buttons, taking them off rather slowly.

Himchan sighs rather loudly, his chest heaving up and then down. “Guppie…” he mutters, lifting Jongups face from his chin. Jongup doesn’t avoid Himchans gaze, but rather gives into it, pulling himself closer.
“Listen, Uppie…” he whines, and by the time Jongup was pushing his shirt off of his shoulders. Jongup pauses and looks at Himchan.

“I’m so sorry I forgot your birthday Jongup, I just…”
“Like I said, it’s okay. I didn’t mind.”
“You should! Just today Youngjae …”

“Youngjae?” Jongup furrows his brows. When did Youngjae get involved in this part of the story?
“I don’t know; it looks like things went really bad with his lover. Just yesterday everything was perfect for him… what if…”
“Himchan you’re over worrying.” Jongup sighs, hands on his own hips.

How on earth am I going to cheer him up? Jongup thinks.

“I’m not! Just… how much more have I missed like this…” he whines, pulling Jongup into another hug. “Aigo, Himchan…” Jongup mutters. Himchan is going to die worrying about this.

“I still very much love you Pup; please don’t ever leave me.” He mutters into Jongups ear who just sighs. “I’m not going to leave you because you forgot my birthday baby; stop worrying…” he combs Himchans hair again, who whimpers. “I’m so sorry…”
“Jesus Christ. One more sorry and I’m leaving you here.”
“But!”
“Just, Shh. I love you too okay, just stop trying to die over this; it’s okay…” Jongup kisses Himchans forehead. “I love you no matter what. Even if your brain turns out to be a potato.”
“It’s worse!” Himchan sighs, and Jongup laughs. “I still love you. Now stop being a baby and let me wash you.”

 

Himchan stays warm in their hug for a while before pulling back and nodding. Jongup pulls Himchan down for a kiss, who doesn’t drag back, placing his lips fully against Jongups. It doesn’t take long for Jongup to deepen the kiss, tongues meeting hungrily – tasting each other as they continue till Himchan runs out of breath.

Himchan leans in again, and Jongup grins, bobbing his head backwards. “Not until you bath.” He says, making Himchan groan. Jongup runs his hands lower on Himchans torso, unbuckling his belt, dragging the zipper down. Himchan bites his lip, and suddenly pulls back.

“I’ll be quick. I want you so bad… I don’t think I’ll last until we get back to bed. Wait.” He says, grabbing a towel as he walks into the wash room; leaving a flushed Jongup behind to their bed.

 

Jongups thoughts run here and there, and while his wait, he remembers that Youngjae didn’t come to pick up his coffee after all. He sighs. Not eight minutes pass when the door opens, and Jongup turning his gaze to a Himchan, only a towel around his waist, his build flawless. His hair is dried half-heartedly, and asking him to do it now was useless anyway.

He isn’t walking to Jongup in slow steps, jumping into him rather, straddling him and locking their gazes. “I’m really sorry okay?”

Jongup sighs. “Not this again…”

“I’ll take you out tomorrow.” Himchan promises making Jongup notice tomorrow is Saturday. He nods. Anything to make you feel better. Jongup doesn’t voice that though; because Himchan thinks he’s doing this for Jongup.

“Okay.” Jongup replies, his hands caressing Himchans perfect cheeks with his thumbs. They stare into each other for the longest while, until Jongups lips drag upwards. “I thought you said you wanted me so bad.” He mutters, making Himchan redden. “I do.” He replies, leaning down to capture Jongups lips.

Jongup just smiles, inviting Himchan in, binding his hands around Himchans’ bare torso, giving into the kiss without a fight. Jongups heart is rummaging onto his ribs, his eyes looking into Himchans wet lips, begging for more.

“Why didn’t you undress?” Himchan asks, tugging at Jongups pajama shirt making him smile. He lifts on his elbows, so that Himchan can roll away the cloth out of his shoulders to a side of the bed.
“Why didn’t you?” Jongup retorts, pulling the only cloth around Himchans waist away. Himchan doesn’t mind, because Jongups pants fly off in the next minute.

“Himchan…” Jongup mutters when Himchan places kisses on his face, here and there – everywhere; slowly; letting Jongup feel Himchans affection. Himchan doesn’t stop; not until Jongup forces his face to a pause, pushing himself up onto Himchans lips, falling back into a deep kiss.

Everything afterwards just slows down insanely. Jongup feels his skin rise in goosebumps at the rate Himchan teases his skin, leaving his cold fingers roaming about his thighs,  his lips trailing on his chest, kissing him randomly all over. “Himchan…”
“I love you Jongup. Every bit of you.”

Jongup reddens. It’s a mixed feeling he had towards the things Himchan say in his raspy voice when they make love, because they mean too much to be said while having . Maybe it’s also why Himchan can make him feel so special and wanted. It’s just one of the billion reasons Jongup knows why he loves this man, because he can make him feel this way. Feel so important, so wanted, that nothing else matters when Himchan has got Jongup in his arms.

“Me too.” He replies. He means it by all his heart.

 

The next line comes rather unfitting to the mood, but Jongup doesn’t mind after all.

“Plus, pup – nobody is ever going to be as glad as I am that you are born. Happy belated birthday Uppie…”

 

 

-

OMG ITS FINALLY OVER IT TOOK ME WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS. (I started the day after Jonguppies bday)
This referring to Daejae is actually from my other fourshot, “The fall.” So the scene here is bit of a spoiler. XD Go check it out I guess~