Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What!?" Tiffany reacted with a dropped jaw.

 

She gave Taeyeon a questioning look and she just got a just-go-with-the-flow look from the latter. The redhead slowly looked at a grinning Mr. Kim, she bowed discreetly at the man to show that she is respectful despite what Taeyeon is doing to her.

 

Mr. Kim was an elegant man a complete opposite of Taeyeon. However, the daughter seems to change her attitude around her dad, just like what's happening right now, just a while ago, Taeyeon was screaming and humiliating Tiffany infront of the whole school but here she is now, acting like a tamed sheep infront of her father.

 

Taeyeon cleared , ",so uhm.. b-baby, this is my dad." she stammered as she shifted her gaze from her father to Tiffany. The redhead cringed at the endearment Taeyeon just called her, she clenched her fists and bit the insides of her cheek then showed the man infront of her a lopsided smile. "I-it's nice to finally m-meet you, Mr. Kim."

 

Mr. Kim's grin grew wider as she approached Tiffany and gave her a hug. A bear-hug to be exact, Tiffany almost lost her breath for a second there. "You are so beautiful, Tiffany-ssi."

 

Taeyeon then squeezed herself between the hugging duo then playfully pushed her father away from Tiffany. ", That's enough, dad. Tiffany can't breath anymore." she joked, wrapping an arm around Tiffany's waist that made the redhead yelp in surprise. She gave the older girl a discreet glare as she pinched Taeyeon's back.

 

"Ow." Taeyeon muttered between her gritted teeth. She has to look okay infront of her father even if Tiffany keeps on torturiing her.

 

"Anyway, I came here because I talked to the principal about the new building they wanted and I decided to just visit you since I don't really have something to do today." Mr. Kim explained, he smirked internally seeing how Taeyeon possesively wrapped her arms around Tiffany's slender waist. That's a really good catch.

 

Taeyeon laughed awkwardly as she looked at Tiffany, ",uhm. Thanks, for visiting, dad, but we have to go since Tiffany's class will start soon, and by soon we mean right now, as in right now." she nodded her head as she grabbed Tiffany's wrist, ",so, i'll see you later dad!."

 

Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow, ",wait! Didn't you say that it's Tiffany's class only? that means you're free, right?" he asked, eyeing her daighters body language.

 

Taeyeon shook her head in disagreement, "Naw.." she pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows, "I also have a class.." she reasoned.

 

"And what class is that?" Mr. Kim asked as he crossed his arms.

 

Taeyeon looked around the room as she thought hard for a possible class, she smiled at her father, ",dad, look! A bald eagle!" she pointed at the open window as Mr. Kim frantically looked outside.

 

"Where?" He asked.

 

Taeyeon then nudged Tiffany by the waist, ",what's your next class?" she asked.

 

"Wha-? Why would I tell you?"

 

"Just tell me, come on, i'll do anything you want."

 

Tiffany smirked, ",anything?" she asked, eyes widening like the cat in the movie.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Yes, now just tell me your next class" she turned her gaze to her father who was still busy for the 'bald eagle'.

 

"It's art class." Tiffany asnwered, her smirk still visible as she thought of absurd things for Taeyeon to do.

 

Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter