Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lol. it's almost midnight here and i'm still awake and busy updating xD. I'm just too depressed to sleep. And thanks to the worried ones yesterday. Yes, I read some comments and messages asking if I was okay. Thanks ^_^

"Taengoo~"

 

Jessica kept on whining to the blonde. She felt lonely... just because Sooyoung is too busy for the different clubs she is in. And here was Jessica, bugging Taeyeon who keeps on ignoring her by doing her homeworks.

 

"It would be much appreciated if you stop bugging me and just let me continue my English homework." she stated. Pushing Jessica's head away from her face.

 

If only Tiffany was there, Taeyeon wouldn't have to work her off just to finish an essay about how beautiful their surrounding was. For the first time in her entire playgirl life, she went to the library and read a dozen dictionaries just so she can finish the essay's body.

 

"You could have just asked me to help you do that." With a roll of her eyes, she yanked Taeyeon's paper from the blonde Korean's hands and started to read it. She bit a laughter from coming out.

 

Korea is inkeredebel, becaz the es arr soo beutipul....

 

Jessica covered and closed her eyes while Taeyeon rolled her eyes and whipped the sheet out of Jessica's hands. She looked at her paper with raised eyebrows, wondering what was wrong with her essay. It's not like she's an English genius anyway. She's a full blooded Korean and not a Korean-American.

 

"I didn't know you would go for es, Taengoo." Jessica snorted, burying her face on her palms as she continued little laughs coming out of . Taeyeon huffed in annoyance and continued to write her essay, trying to ignore Jessica's chortles.

 

"May I sit here?"

 

Taeyeon looked up and saw Tiffany and Sunny smiling at her. She froze. She almost forgot how beautiful Tiffany's facial features were. She unconciously nodded her head until she felt Jessica kick her shin.

 

"Ow!" Taeyeon dissented in pain as she rubbed the part where Jessica had kicked her. Jessica gave her a look, then gave Tiffany a glare. Oh how good she is at intimidating people. Too bad Tiffany doesn't seem affected, given the smirk redhead gave her while she sat beside Taeyeon.

 

"Is there any problem, TaeTae?" Tiffany asked in a sweet tone. She was referring to the essay Taeyeon was writing. She decided to help her after seeing Jessica stiffle her laughter from reading the essay.

 

"I-I'm fine. I think. Although I r-really need some... uh.." Taeyeon sighed and puffed her cheeks, "..you know about the assignment right? I in English, big time." As if losing hope, Taeyeon buried her face into her bag as she mumbled incoherent words.

 

Tiffany giggled as she reached for Taeyeon's essay. She read it carefully. It wasn't that bad, just a little fix with the spelling would be fine.

 

Jessica was watching everything, on the outside, she looks like a butthurt little suitor while on the inside, she looks like an idiot grinning because she has just won the lottery. Sunny was eyeing her, she finds it weird how Jessica isn't stopping Tiffany from helping Taeyeon.

 

"Aren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter