Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop crying over her, Tiffany." Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she internally groaned. Tiffany's been crying rivers for hours and she doesn't like seeing it with her own two eyes. She hates seeing someone, someone she.. she likes crying because of someone. She almost forgot her deeds to the other girls she had hurt years ago. "Will you shut up and just let me cry? I really need my own space right now." Tiffany exasperatedly answered, making Taeyeon stare at her in disbelief obviously annoyed by the answer she got.

 

The short girl huffed a breath then crossed her arms, "Fine. I'll leave and to think that I lent you my favorite shirt as your .. as your.. as your imrovised handkerchief for your.. your disgusting nasal mucus." she stumbled upon her words and finished it with a sarcastic look while looking at Tiffany in an arrogant way. Hearing no response from the redhead, she closed her eyes as she arrogantly walked away only to come back after a couple of steps after hearing Tiffany call her again.

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany wailed. Burying her face on her knees as the thought of Taeyeon leaving her in the middle of an empty park where robbers were everywhere crossed her mind. Atleast she will have Taeyeon as a shield if a bald robber suddenly decides to rob her. Well, the blonde has money anyway.

 

Taeyeon looked around and slowly walked towards the redhead, hugging her and silencing her for the second time tonight. "Hey, stop it or i'll stuff my socks on your mouth." she threatened, Tiffany kept mum after hearing the threat. "Is it going to be the pair of socks you're wearing right now?" she cutely asked, making Taeyeon cringe mentally.

 

"Yes."

 

"But that's disgusting!" Tiffany whimpered, the blonde widened her eyes and scanned the area for people, oh, she would be a shame on her parents if someone saw her with a big, crying, baby. Thinking of no other solutions to stop Tiffany's wails, she clasped the redhead's mouth with her hand, immediately silencing the younger. ",shut up! You don't want to be in the morning news tomorrow."

 

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's hand that was on as she nodded her head, promising to herself that she'll be quiet once Taeyeon removes the hand.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she slowly but carefully removed her hand from the redhead's mouth. "Look, i'm sorry for doin----"

 

"Do you believe in true love?" Tiffany muttered, cutting Taeyeoon off in mid sentence, she knows the blonde might think she's crazy for asking the question. Sighing, Taeyeon took the seat beside the redhead, "Are you serious? True love does not exist." she answered, crushing Tiffany's hopes of having her great, true love.

 

"I believe in true love though" Tiffany stated, hanging her head low and fidgetting with her fingers, "Old people prove that true love exists." she added, earning a nod from the older girl.

 

"Isn't true love impossible?" Taeyeon countered, raising an eyebrow, ",you have to get hurt for so many times before you find that one person or sometimes, that person just doesn't exist." adding a breathy sigh at the end.

 

"Nothing's impossible if you believe. You just have to believe in faith, or in your heart, and also, sometimes you have to listen to this," touching the part of Taeyeon's chest where her heart is located, ", don't just listen to this." pointing at the blonde's head. "Great decisions come from the heart and not from the mind." she finished.

 

Taeyeon scoffed and chuckled, ",Nothing's impossible in a fairytale, too bad we're living in a world where reality exists, not all things end your way, if you aren't fated to have that you wouldn't have that. I think that's how the world goes." she looked at Tiffany straight in the eye, ",and look at you, you're a good example of a person who always listens to the heart, of course your heart still loves Yuri, but come on Tiff, it's reality, you two aren't destined to be together, been there, done that, move on." she stood up as she got ready for her next words, ",now let me return your words," she trailed off, ",som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter