Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stirs awake when she feels the bed dip from her other side. She turns only to see TaeYeon trying to get out of the bed without waking her wife up. Tiffany almost smiles but holds it in when TaeYeon suddenly turned around with her orbs staring back at Tiffany. Somehow, it sent jolts throughout the younger's body.

 

"Uhm.. Good morning Tiffany." TaeYeon gave her a small smile before speaking again, "you might wanna get up now because we're going to school in a few." 

 

"Ugh. Can we not go to that bloody place todaaay~" Tiffany whines, grabbing Taeyeon's pillow and burying her face in it. 

 

TaeYeon raised an eyebrow followed by an amused expression. This was the first time she saw Tiffany act like a kid and also the first time she rejected school. Tiffany was kind of a nerd. She was about to speak when Tiffany let out another groan,

 

"Tae I'm not feeling well." She pouts. 

 

TaeYeon kinda felt alarmed at that. However, she managed to hide her worried expression from Tiffany as she reached for her phone on the side table. She dialed a number and took a glance at Tiffany who was looking at her with puppy eyes.

 

"Hi. This is Taeyeon, Kim TaeYeon..... Yes... Tiffany is not feeling well so I thought maybe you could excuse her from her classes..... Yes, and please excuse me from mine too..... Okay, thank you.." And with that, the call ended.

 

"Fany, I'll go prepare some food" Taeyeon gave the younger a small smile and was about to step out of the room when Tiffany called her, "Yes?" 

 

Tiffany puckered her lips and pointed at it, "morning kish." 

 

TaeYeon had to chuckle at that. Nevertheless, she approached the bed and gave the girl a peck on the cheek. She blushed and it wasn't missed by Tiffany's eyes. 

 

"Just on the cheek, Tae?" Tiffany was disappointed however, it was better than nothing. 

 

"Well if you brush your teeth, maybe I'd consider taking your lips." TaeYeon smirked and left the bedroom leaving Tiffany blushing. TaeYeon was right, she needs to brush first.

 

~~~

 

TaeYeon was busy preparing breakfast when she felt a pair of hands sneak their way around her waist. She hid the smile when she felt Tiffany's face pressed against her back. She felt the younger girl plant small kisses on her back until she reached TaeYeon's nape.

 

"Urm Fany I'm trying to not burn the whole room at the moment.." 

 

"Way to ruin the mood Kim." Tiffany removed her arms from TaeYeon's waist then rolled her eyes, making TaeYeon chuckle.

 

"Excuse me but you're a KIM now Tiffany." 

 

Tiffany grinned at that. It was as if all her negative thoughts about TaeYeon not wanting hr anymore was washed away by that remark from TaeYeon herself. 

 

"I-I am." She whispered, enough for her and TaeYeon to hear. 

 

However TaeYeon took it the wrong way. She thought Tiffany didn't like her remark and she immediately thought of YuRi. A frown made its way to her face at the thought of a raven haired girl. 

 

"Well unless you want to be a kwon." She scoffed.

 

Tiffany shot her a look as the older put the plates and the food on the table. She wanted to ask TaeYeon the reason behind her sudden mood drop but decided against it as it could start a fight. She didn't want that. She didn't want that on their first day as a married couple. She watched TaeYeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter