Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I need a poster for this story! Who is kind enough to do one for me? Please.. [puppy eyes] xD. Love you!

"She did not!" Sooyoung dramatically exclaimed while she put her hands on her chest after hearing what Taeyeon just said. Honestly, she already knows about this, she has a lot of sources and this kind of news probably even arrived sooner than what Taeyeon thinks.

 

"She did! And I'm gonna spend my suppose to be peaceful Friday night with Jessica, a mushroom and a beanpole! I refuse to accept this fact, Soo! I refuse!" Taeyeon exaggeratingly flailed her arms up to show her bestfriend how frustrated she is because of the double-date. Sure, she was fine with going out with Jessica but everything just turned out to be a disaster when Tiffany decided to ask her out on a double-date, which she'll gladly decline if not for Jessica.

 

Sooyoung sympathetically nodded her head and engulfed Taeyeon's tiny body into a hug. "I know.. I know Tae, but, it's done. Jessica had agreed to it and you can't back down." she cooed. Her eyes suddenly caught a blonde figure behind a tree smiling at her and showing two thumbs up. It was..

 

Jessica.

 

If she hadn't known better, she will think that the blonde american is some kind of a crazy person roaming around the campus. But then again, she knows better. Better than anyone els, better than Taeyeon herself.

 

"You little blon--." Sooyoung immediately pursed her lips to prevent another word-slip.

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and broke the hug, gripping on Sooyoung's shoulders as she spoke with a manacingly low voice, "Did you say something Soo?", her face was showing clear signs of suspicion.

 

Sooyoung let out a sheepish smile as she denied the answering the question immediately, "I'm late for my class Tae. I'll see you later!" grabbing her bag and flinging off from her seat to sprint towards her next class which happens to be...

 

Recess time.

 

.............

 

"Are you ready, Taengoo?"

 

Taeyeon cutely poked her head out of the door to check if Jessica was alone or if she was already with the other two. She sighed in relief when she only saw Jessica outside. She slowly stepped out of the door with eyebrows furrowed.

 

"What's with the eyebrows, Taengoo?"

 

"Do we really have to be on a double date with them?" Taeyeon whined. Stomping her right foot on the ground and wiggling her body like a little kid. Jessica even had to put a hand on to prevent herself from blatantly laughing because of the cute and disturbing sight infront of her.

 

Finally getting a hold of herself, a lone sigh escaped Jessica's mouth as she faced Taeyeon with a sheepish grin, "Yes. Yes we do. You need to show them that you have moved on." her hand landing on Taeyeon's back and patting it for comfort. "Now come one, They're already waiting for us outside."

 

And this made Taeyeon whine more, "But..but.. but.. You have a car! Why would we join them in one car!"

 

"Who said we're gonna ride a car? We are walking with them."

 

"But Jessica~!"

 

.............

 

The atmosphere around them was awkward, actually, it probably is the most awkward meeting for the four of them. Imagine a mushroom, a beanpole, an ice-princess and a midget walking together?

 

They stopped infron of the moviehouse and scanned the movies being showed. Taeyeon doesn't seem interested at all. All she wants is for this night to end as soon as possible so she can get away from Tiffany and Yuri. She doesn't want her heart to have another cut. Ten cuts are enough.

 

"What do you want, Taengoo?" Jessica cooed. Her hands made it's way towards Taeyeon's hands until she intertwined it with hers. Then, her eyes landed at Tiffany whose eyes were flaring after witnessing their arms. "Anything is fine with me." Taeyeon timidly answered.

 

"Let's watch a horror movie!" The blonde american exclaimed while pointing at a certain poster showing a doll in a rocking chair; The Conjuring. She knows it is going to be fine for Taeyeon and Yuri but.. not so sure about Tiffany. She would probably just drain her energy and strain her voice by shouting. Which is a good thing for Jessica. The thought of it made her laugh maniacally inside her mind.

 

Hearing that Jessica wants to watch a horror movie, Tiffany immediately clung into Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter