Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A lone sigh escaped my mouth as I slumped my worn-out body on my soft and comfy bed. I try to relax, closing my eyes to play a couple of flashback from the past few days or generally, weeks. I have known that a stalker is stalking me these past few days, and it's becoming to frequent for my liking. Although i'm used to being followed by my fangirls, I just feel weird whenever the new stalker is following me.

 

"Bye Soo, i'll see you tomorrow." Taeyeon bid goodbye to her bestfriend and entered the bus. She saw an empty seat near the window. Behind the vacant seat is.. a creepy looking man with a brown blazer and a long mustache. He was even wearing round, groovy shades from the 50's.

 

When Taeyeon finally sat on the seat, a blushing girl who she presumes to be from the same school stopped and pointed to the empty seat beside her. The blonde shrugged and nodded her head, indicating that the seat is currently not taken. The girl smiled and bowed to Taeyeon, who smiled back in response.

 

"Ahem... she's.. ahem.. sick.." The man behind Taeyeon said between his coughs. The latter didn't manage to hear it because she already plugged in her earphones and was too engulfed by the view outside the window.

 

The girl who was blushing awhile ago raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

 

The man removed his glasses and pulled his mustache down to reveal who he really is.. and unsurprisingly, the man was a 'she'. The girl gulped a lump on when Tiffany shot her flaming glares.

 

"Don't you dare sit beside her." Tiffany mouthed. Sending shivers down the girl's spine. The girl nodded and smiled apologetically at her.

 

"I'm sorry, Tiffany-ssi."

 

Hearing this, Taeyeon immediately pulled her earphones out and stared at the girl with a raised eyebrow, "Excuse me, did you say something?" she asked.

 

The girl shifted her gaze to Taeyeon then to the 'man. Shaking her head as she bowed.. not only to Taeyeon but also to the man, "None Taeyeon-ssi. I-I should get going now."

 

Taeyeon looked at the 'man' behind her, "What's her problem?"

 

"Teens." With a scoff, the 'man' whipped a newspaper out and started 'reading' it.

 

I remember a trashcan following me to my house. I think that was the creepiest thing the stalker did. Imagine a trashcan following you? I should have not hidden myself that time so I can confront the stalker.

 

Taeyeon was walking down the street when she heard a clanking sound. She turned around and saw nothing but a trashcan. She shrugged, thinking the trashcan wouldn't touch her or worse, her.

 

Suddenly, a girl or, a schoolmate ran towards Taeyeon and gave her a friendly smile. This didn't go unnoticed by Tiffany as she squinted her eyes to take a better view of the girl. She huffed in annoyance when the girl touched Taeyeon's arms and Taeyeon even laughed with her.

 

"T-Taeyeon-ssi, c-can I be your frie--"

 

Just like that, the girl disappeared.

 

Taeyeon looked around and spotted the same metal trashcan behind her. The girl was gone. Getting creeped out by the happenings, Taeyeon immediately went inside her gate and ran towards the door.

 

How did the girl disappear? Only Tiffany Hwang knows.

 

Then one time, I was sick. I was admitted to the hospital for high fever and only Sooyoung, aside from my dad, knew about that. I was sleeping soundly when a voices woke me up from my slumber. There were two voices. I knew one of the voices, it was Sooyoung's. But the other one, I shrugged because it's impossible for her to visit me after dumping me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter