Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany stirred awake when she felt a finger poking her sides. She opened an eye and took a peek at the poker, only to be greeted by a grinning Jessica. She jolted up and shot a cute glare to the older blonde.

 

Jessica chortled and leaned back on the chair comfortably, "Welcome to detention, Missy."

 

The redhead looked around and saw Taeyeon with Sunny sitting on the first row of the room. Five rows away from the Americans. She turned to Jessica and gave her a questioning look and got a shrug as an answer.

 

"We were put to sleep by the school guards after the scandalous catfight we did half an hour ago." Jessica answered nonchalantly. Giving Tiffany a cheeky grin afterwards.

 

"Will you stop giving me that grin?" Tiffany hissed exasperatedly. Her head dropped on the desk of the armchair where she was seated. She feels bad, for hurting Taeyeon, for embarassing her and for rejecting her that day. If only Taeyeon confessed later than that time, she could have accepted the blonde's love.

 

"Are you feeling guilty Tiff?"

 

Tiffany sat straight and looked at Jessica with a raised eyebrow. Her ex-bestfriend was talking to her comfortably, as if two violent catfights never happened at all. She actually expected the blonde to shout at her or kick her shin again but instead, she got a smile.

 

"What do you mean?" She asked.

 

Jessica chuckled and pointed to where Taeyeon and Sunny were quietly sitting. With a curious look, Tiffany followed the finger only to raise her curiousity a notch higher than awhile ago. Seeing the redhead isn't getting anything, Jessica sighed..

 

"Come on Tiff. I know Sunny's already knocking some sense to that cutie over there so I guess I have the honor to knock some on your brain." Jessica looked around and found no teacher inside, she pulled her chair closer to Tiffany, "..you are the stupidest person I have ever met."

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica with an agape mouth, she totally deserved that but.. It kinda hurt her somewhere inside her body, "I have been told stupid by a lot of people but geez.. it sounds... worst coming from your mouth." she remarked. Turning back to face the front.

 

"It's true! You are a , alright.. wait.. sorry for telling you this. You know I love you as my bestfriend right? I hope you forgive me after this.. so.. back to what I was saying.. where was I?"

 

"I am a ."

 

"Okay, thank you..." Jessica pulled her chair closer until there was no more space between her and Tiffany, "..you are a flirt.. much worse than I am.. and one more thing.. you are a cheater.. and wait.. I have another one.. you are a uuusseeerrr." she emphasized.

 

Tiffany sighed and hung her head low, "I really want to punch you right now Jung Jessica but... I love you.. I can't and I miss you... so damn much.. I'm sorry for being a douche." the redhead stretched her arms and wrapped it around Jessica's small body.

 

Jessica sighed and returned the hug. She patted Tiffany's back for comfort, although she is exerting much force than intended to. Maybe she really has hidden anger towards the redhead.

 

"I'm sorry too.. for the domestic violence." The older pointed at Tiffany's face where a black eye was still visible and a cut on the younger's nose bridge.

 

"Anyway, back to what I was saying... Do you really have feelings for Taeyeon or you really just want attention because Yuri is too busy with other girls to even lay a finger on you?" Jessica bluntly questioned the redhead.

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's back and sighed, "I don't... know." she timidly answered.

 

"You know what? I think it's the second choice. Just because Yuri looks like she doesn't care a damn about you while Taeyeon on the other hand is just... Taeyeon being Taeyeon.. When I was her girlfriend, she treated me like a princess, like I was her everything, like I was the most important person to her. But what did I do?.. I cheated. I'm pretty sure you know our love story right?" Jessica asked, putting some quotation marks on the word 'love' with her fingers.

 

Tiffany nodded her head.

 

"It was a bet. I was challeged by one of my teammates to actually be her girlfriend. But I can't do it.. because I rejected her confession. Then th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter