Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[If this turns out to be a crappy chapter, i'm sorry. I'm depressed [again]. Yeah, so, that's pretty much it. I just wanted to inform you beforethe actual chapter so you won't need to expect anything. Don't worry, i'll still try my best :)]]

 

 

"What if someone unexpected confessed to you?"

 

Tiffany pursed her lips as she stared at the girl beside her. Taeyeon was suppose to tutor her in Math and not about love. "It depends. I mean, what if I have something for that unexpected one? I won't waste the chance." she answered, patting Taeyeon's cheek and giving her the math book so they can start their lesson.

 

Taeyeon put the book down and stared at the redhead, "No, what I mean is, what if.. It was someone you really didn't expect. Like.. someone.. uh.." scratching her neck and gulping for her next word, ", someone like me." hanging her head low to hide her blush.

 

Tiffany looked at her with a lopsided smile, she was a bit confused with Taeyeon's question and she can't help but wonder if there was more to Taeyeon's word than what she has said. Why her?. It could be Yuri or Jessica but why did Taeyeon put herself as an example.

 

Is Taeyeon indirectly confessing to her?

 

"I.. I don't know, I mean, you know I still like Yuri, right?  So, I don't really.. uhm.. I won't entertain a new one. I'm sorry." she deliberately apologized at the end to see how Taeyeon will react.

 

Taeyeon nodded, and her next words made Tiffany's heart beat a little faster than normal. "It's okay, I understand." smiling as she looked up to meet Tiffany's cute eyes. "Let's just continue the lesson."

 

Tiffany stared at her with a confused expression but decided to just let it slide.

 

Taeyeon confessed. Indirectly.

 

She won.

 

She won the game.

 

...............

 

Yuri was busy looking around the school when she spotted a girl sitting alone under a tree. She chuckled, Tiffany will always be Tiffany. Her smile grew wider when she noticed Taeyeon wasn't around, it was perfect, perfect for her and in her mind, it's also going to be a perfect timing for Tiffany too. She quickened her pace and approached the older girl.

 

"Hey."

 

Tiffany looked up, startled by the sudden voice that called her attention and to her surprise, it was the person she least expected. For some reason, she expected it to be Taeyeon. Anyway, she still looked at Yuri like she was a little school girl who just found her first crush. She blushed when Yuri sat beside her, infact, the tan girl was closer to her than expected.

 

"Where's Taeyeon?"

 

Still flustered by the sudden happenings, it took Tiffany time to react. She only reacted when she heard Yuri chuckle.

 

"Why are you so quiet today? You were never quiet, Tiffany."

 

Maybe it was because Yuri was there or it's either her brain is literally just lagging it's waydown or she's simply speechless. But anyway, she is rarely quiet, she's very loud and vocal, what happened to her voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter