Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm depressed again.. :(( I do think I have bipolar disorder. Bummer.... Bare with me, 'kay? :/

 

 

"You seem happy." Sooyoung turned to face Taeyeon while she rested her head on her palms. Eversince Taeyeon arrived this morning, she had been smiling non-stop. She thinks it has something to do with Tiffany and the clinic. And the hospital bed. And the visible hickey on Tiffany's neck that she saw while they were in English class awhile ago. She gasped at the sudden realization..

 

"No.." She said in disbelief. Shaking Taeyeon's body with her eyes wide as an owl. "..you did not!" a hand made it's way to and clasped it.

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?" she asked. Giving Sooyoung a curious look.

 

"You.. did you... did you do 'it' in the clinic, yesterday?"

 

Taeyeon almost choked at the question. She wan't that abvious right? As far as she knows, she just gave Tiffany a small smile awhile ago and nothing more. She's been glued to Jessica for the past 5 hours straight until the blonde american was called to clean the music room.

 

She reached for her handkerchief and wiped decently before turning to face her bestfriend, "We did not.." she simply denied before going back to eating her sandwhich. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon, Tiffany and her are too weird today for her to handle. She has to talk to Jessica about this later.

 

"..although we kissed." Taeyeon suddenly answered, making Sooyoung widen her eyes at her exaggeratingly.

 

"She has a girlfriend!" Sooyoung exclaimed, pointing at Yuri who was entering the café with... another girl beside her. She looked around and saw no Tiffany inside the cafeteria which turned her curiousity a notch higher.

 

"Really? She has a girlfriend?" Taeyeon gave Sooyoung a smug smile when she saw Sooyoung reaction towards Yuri, "As far as I remember.. her girlfriend doesn't care. She didn't even answer my phonecalls yesterday." she added.

 

"You called Yuri yesterday?"

 

Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled, "I did.. to basically inform her that her beloved girlfriend is in the clinic with a broken leg and a black eye. So I called her.. until a different girl's voice answered. I decided to lie to Tiffany and tell her Yuri isn't answering." she explained. Earning nods and a thumbs up from her beloved girlfriend.

 

"You are so sweet, Taengoo!" Sooyoung squealed as she pinched Taeyeon's chubby cheeks. Taeyeon gave her a look, only Jessica calls her by that name and she also doesn't remember telling Sooyoung about the nickname.

 

"How did you know that name?" She asked with crossed arms. Jessica and Sooyoung had been to obvious lately and she's just waiting for one of them to slip things out.

 

"Eeerr... I really have to go now Taeyeon, my next c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter