Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm gonna have to skip the whole wedding ceremony just because I don't know how marriage works. XD. Yep, heads up. YulTi is about to end in this story. And yes, I know there a lot of YulTi moments than TaeNy moments now. I am so TaeNy deprived, you know that? I need a new inspiration! XD

 

I hurriedly went out of the plane and left my father there. I am so pissed, curious, excited... okay, maybe not entirely excited about who my bride is, but I really want to know just because of that little realization I got when I met my soon to be father-in-law who happens to have the same surname as someone I know.

 

I don't want to get my hopes up but if she is my bride... I just hope she doesn't ask for my permission to meet Yuri secretly or do this behind my back. I swear I could kill if that happens.

 

"Tae!"

 

I heard my father's voice calling out to me. I have no plan of stopping until I remembered he is old. And his leg joints aren't working well, so, even if I don't want to, I stopped and waited for him to catch up to me.

 

I huffed when I felt his presence beside me, "Why can't you just tell me who the bride is? I'm still gonna see her anyway." I remarked, exasperatedly.

 

He ruffled my hair then smiled, "That's the point. You're gonna see her on your wedding day so what's the point of telling you before the wedding?" he quipped.

 

I hate it when he gives me some crappy but logical reasons. I rolled my eyes and walked normally to the car with my father following behind. Why can't they just tell me who the girl is. I still have to know how she looks like so I can atleast say something, or stop the wedding if needed.

 

I just found a good reason to know who the bride is.

 

"Dad, how can I look good infront of the bride if you don't tell me who she is? Atleast show me a picture so I can know how to deal with her." I said, silently praying to the gods.

 

My father thought for a while then gave me a smile. I guess he agrees to my request. He's smart, but I'm smarter. He is quite gullible that's why mom always manages to snatch his wallet to buy some bags and shoes.

 

"Promise me you'll still go on with the wedding?"

 

I hate promises. "Yes, I promise."

 

He took a deep breath and patted my hands, "It's Tiffany."

 

For a moment there, I almost commited suicide.

 

............

 

Tiffany sat there quietly. She doesn't know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter