Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon!"

 

Taeyeon's Pov

 

Is that my name I hear?. I turn around only to see a group of blondies approaching me. Wow, I wonder how Tiffany entered their group, she is.. obviously a redhead and not a blondie. What's wrong with color blind people?. Anyway, I halt my steps and wait for them.

 

The blonde color blinds.

 

I chuckle mentally at the name.

 

"Where are you going?" Hyoyeon, or should I say the blonde witches' leader asked in stern voice. I scoff, she looks like a.. a.. nevermind.

 

"To my class. Obviously." I sarcastically answered with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous smile. Is that a frown I see? Oooh, the blonde witch frowned because of my sarcasm. I thought she could do better. I guess not.

 

"Have you seen Tiffany and Yuri?"

 

Okay, there she goes again with the question. I find myself getting used to the stupid questions this blonde throws at me. She's deliberately making me jealous. I scoff again, "No. Do I look like I care about them?" I answered in a mocking tone. Well, I also found myself answering the questions nonchalantly. They gasp and I smile victoriously.

 

I'm back. Kim Taeyeon is back.

 

But not the girl-ditching Kim Taeyeon everyone knows. I'm just Kim Taeyeon, a regular student who wants to finish high school soon so I can fly away from Korea and forget every little thing I did with a certain redhead who is now approching me with her girlfriend beside her.

 

Oh god. My heart is still beating rapidly agaist my chest but, nah. I will ignore it because I want to.

 

"H-hey, Taeyeon." Tiffany shyly greeted me with a 'hey'. I just stare at her. What? What should I do? Should I greet her back with a 'hey ex, how's life' greeting?.

 

I gave her a small smile and my heel to get away from the awkward atmosphere.

 

It's for the better.

 

.................

 

"She doesn't care anymore, Tiff." Sunny shook Tiffany who was shamelessly checking Taeyeon out. She doesn't know why, but her heart pounded heavily against her chest when Taeyeon gave her the small smile awhile ago.

 

Seeing that the girl isn't even paying attention to her, she followed Tiffany's gaze and it landed on Taeyeon who was in her usual position. Her head was glued to the desk with her earphones plugged to her ears. Sunny looked at Tiffany suspiciously and smacked the redhead's head.

 

"Yah! What was that for?!" Tiffany hissed as she rubbed the part where Sunny just smacked her, "Are you checking Kim Taeyeon out?" the latter asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms as she waited for the redhead's answer.

 

"I wasn't! I was.. I was... looking ... for... for my pen. I dropped it near her seat yesterday!" Tiffany reasoned. She wasn't lyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter