Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pulled the car to a stop while Mrs. Kim assisted the pregnant women to go inside the hospital where nurses were waiting. How ironic, Taeyeon was suppose to be the one assisting her wife and not the mother-in-law but Taeyeon is just to chicken to even lay a hand on a pregnant Tiffany.

 

"GET OUT!!"

 

Taeyeon flinched when she heard Tiffany shout at them. She wasn't used to Tiffany being angry and sensitive. She quickly went out of the delivery room until a doctor pulled her shirt and dragged her inside the delivery room again.

 

"She said I have to get out!" Taeyeon argued, slapping the doctor's hands away from her shirt. The doctor ignored her and passed her a blue clothing, a hair net and a face mask. Taeyeon looked at it inquiringly until a nurse put it on her.

 

She has to watch Tiffany giving birth.

 

"Oh my god, no. She'll kill me if I stay here."

 

"You're staying here, Taeyeon."

 

"But... But..." Taeyeon haven't started her sentence yet until she felt herself being pushed into a chair located beside Tiffany. She looked at Tiffany's sweaty face, her face contorting in pain. She hesistantly reached out for her hand and squeezed it.

 

"Are you gonna say some encouraging words to her, Taeyeon?" The doctor asked.

 

"Uh... Goodluck?"

 

And that was the last time Taeyeon felt her hands.

 

~~~

Tiffany's y sweaty face. Taeyeon's swollen hand. Mr. and Mrs. Kim's wide eyes. Mr. Hwang's heart clenching pose.

 

"A-Are you okay, Mrs. Kim?" A woman in blue asked, handing Taeyeon a towel and gesturing her to wipe her wife's sweaty face after a life changing experience. Taeyeon just looked at the towel being handed to her, unable to move her hand because of pain.

 

"B-But... Can't my mom just do it?" She asked, turning to look at Mrs. Kim who was peeking through the round window from outside the delivery room. The woman in blue ignored the question and went to wrap a soft cloth around two little beings crying beside Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter