Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yah, Tiff! That was.." Hyoyeon opened but no word came out.

 

Tiffany was beginning to have a strained neck because she keeps on hanging her head low after what had happened with her and Taeyeon. She looked up and met Hyoyeon's unbelieving eyes, she sighed, she will never be the perfect girl for Taeyeon, "Stupid and embarassing, I know, Hyo. I know." she continued.

 

Sunny looked at her with sympathy as she stood up and sat beside the redhead, patting her back for comfort, she whispered, "It's okay Tiff. Things happen," giving the redhead a cute smile and a pat on the head. Tiffany mouthed a 'thank you' to her.

 

"Anyway, I'll just go and buy you a drink, Tiff." Jessica stood up and smiled at her bestfriend as she walked her way towards the counter where a fat and unpleasant lunch lady was displaying her flat face while robotically pouring a green, smudgy, icky thing on students' trays. She fell in line and grabbed a small carton of milk from the displays. "Aah. Tiffany's favorite, This will cheer her up." she grinned to herself at the realization.

 

Unknowingly, Yuri was just behind her and was ready to grab the carton of milk too when Jessica beat her to it. She rolled her eyes, then, she smirked for an unknown reason. The tan girl crossed her arms then waited for Jessica to get to the cashier.

 

"How much?" Jessica asked the cashier with a smile.

 

After pressing some buttons on her computer, the cashier looked up and met Jessica's eyes, "A dollar." she answered.

 

Jessica nodded her head then fished her wallet on her bag but she didn't even feel it. She widened her eyes as she d herself to find the wallet that has all her money for a month, her credit cards and Taeyeon's baby picture.

 

Yuri's smirk grew wider seeing Jessica in a panicking state, she faked a cough that successfully gained Jessica's attention, "Are you going to get the milk, missy?" she asked in a teasing tone. Wiggling her eyebrows and sending a wink to the the blonde, she grabbed the carton of milk and skipped Jessica on the line, she pulled a white wallet out and she made sure that Jessica was looking.

 

"T-That's my wallet." Jessica said as she followed Yuri's hand that was slowly pulling a dollar out of the wallet. She dramatically gasped when the tan girl successfully gave the dollar to the cashier. Yuri turned to her with a charming smile, showing a cute eyesmile, the tan girl gave the wallet back to her, "I told you I was a ninja." she stated as she opened the carton of milk and downed it in one go, she hissed as the cold nutritious drink flowed down and into her internal organs. "Thanks for the dollar by the way." then she sent a final wink to the blonde.

 

Jessica's jaw dropped, nose flaring, she fanned herself to calm her nerves out before she pull Yuri's raven hair and torture her with milk. The blonde beauty angrily stomped her way to her group then carelessly sat on the vacant chair, which was, unfortunately, a meter away from her .

 

"Oh my god, Jessi! Are you okay!" Tiffany stood up and helped the blonde stand up. Jessica was rubbing her when Yuri passed by her, she glared at the tan girl but Yuri just chuckled. "Stupid." the tan girl muttered, making sure the blonde heard it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter