Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know, I think we might have surprised your mom a bit." My father sat beside me and brought one of his palms into his face. I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

We have successfully arrived in America and I can't wait to take a tour around. Oh yeah, the 'fiancée', I don't really care even if it is a she because that she is not the reason why I flew here with my father. I just want to think things through and forget about the horrible things my friends did to me back in Korea. Well, they are still my friends afterall, and Sooyoung has been with me for the past 6 years, I can't just throw our friendship down the drain.

 

I'll come back to them. I just need some space.

 

"What do you mean, dad?"

 

"Well, she sounded a bit surprised and panicky when I called to inform her that we have arrived and is waiting for the driver to pick us up. And... she said something about Korea and fiancée.. I didn't understand because she was talking too fast."

 

I shrugged and went back to reading my book. Until a manly voice stopped me from doing so. I looked up and saw my mom's driver smiling at us while holding a paper with mine and my dad's name in it. i smiled at him and stood up, grabbing my backpack and following them to where he would take us.

 

.............

 

I was too lazy to even do anything until my lovely friends dragged me into this small cake shop. A cake can not take a way my sadness because of a certain blonde that left me without even hearing my explanation. I dropped my head into the table as I mumble incoherent words.

 

"So.. strawberry cupcake for a sad mushroom?" I heard Jessica say, I just nodded my head with a sigh. Again, where is Yuri when I need her the most. I haven't even caught a glimpse of her for the last two days. Where the heck is she?.

 

"Hey, I want to sit there, can we exchange places, unnie?" Seohyun asked. She's too cute to be ignored to I just stood up and gave her my seat.

 

As my landed on her seat, I noticed a familiar raven-haired girl acting lovey-dovey with another girl. She looked familiar, but my mind is to pre-occupied to even care about Yuri's look-alike. I decided to shrug and leaned towards Sunny's comfy shoulders.

 

"We know MiYoung.. We know.. We feel you too." She uttered, patting the side of my head and hugging me like  a big sister would. I hugged her back and buried my face into her shoulders. When I looked up, I saw Sooyoung and Jessica sitting next to each other, hands too close for my liking.

 

I cocked an eyebrow as I reached out for a table napkin and deliberately dropped it into the floor. I exaggeratingly gasped as I bent down to get the table napkin, and my hunches were right. I saw Jessica and Sooyoung's hands intertwined under the table. I smirked.

 

I gave her a teasing grin as I rose from my seat. She gave me a look. I wiggled my eyebrows. She looked at me with puppy eyes as if begging not to tell. I gave her a bigger grin.

 

"Oh my god Tiffany! Stop doing that to me!" Then she exploded, she abruptly stood up still holding Sooyoung's hand. Everyone looked at their hands. Shocked. Horrified. Hungry. Sleepy. All kinds of expressions were on them. Jessica slowly went back to her seat and hid her face in embarassment.

 

"You two are dating!?" Seohyun hissed.

 

It's the first time she did this. We were all overwhelmed and scared at the same time. Her already wide eyes almost popping out of it's sockets,

 

Jessica was about to answer when our orders arrived.

 

We started munching and biting the orders when Sunny let out a fake cough. I looked at her inquiringly and she just smiled at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter