Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe her eyes.

 

Tiffany with a black eye and an evident purplish bruise at the corner of her lips and Jessica who couldn't even open her right eye and a pretty deep cut located below her left eye.

 

Taeyeon is pretty sure the Americans continued their catfight outside the moviehouse. She doesn't know what to feel. Should she feel honored because two hot girls are fighting over her or should she be embarassed because two crazy girls are fighting over her. It doesn't make a difference anyway.

 

"Hi Taengoo!" With a wide smile and an... unopened eye, Jessica cheerfully waved her hand and clung into Taeyeon. The older blonde gave her a sheepish smile as she awkwardly turned to Tiffany who looked as horrible as Jessica.

 

With all the courage she had, Taeyeon rubbed the back part of her neck and smiled, "A-are you okay?" she asked, startling the redhead.. and not-so-surprising Jessica.

 

Tiffany's heart was beating rapidly against her chest. Her hands clenched to restrain herself from squealing. Her 'ex-girlfriend' just asked about her. This was enough to complete her day since Yuri doesn't seem like she cares about what had happened last Friday..

 

"No. I think my leg hurts because Jessica kicked it several times last night." Tiffany reasoned. Dramatically clutching on her knee and legs, she even sported a grimacing expression and deliberately showed it to Taeyeon who looked worried as hell.

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica with wide-eyes. As if asking if she really did those things to the younger. Jessica just shrugged.

 

"Good morning Tae!.. and... Jessica and.... Tiffany" Sooyoung trailed off. Her cheerful voice softening when she saw Jessica and Tiffany with purple things on their faces. Heck, Jessica can't even open an eye.

 

"What happened to... them?" She asked. Giving Taeyeon a quizzical look. The blonde just gave her a don't-ask look. Then Taeyeon pried Jessica's arms away from hers.

 

"Soo, could you accompany Jessica to her dorm? I don't think she can go to classes in that state."

 

Sooyoung grinned and immediately nodded her head in response. Taeyeon found it weird. She had been noticing Sooyoung's change of attitude whenever she's around Jessica. And that goes to Jessica as well. It is as if they are hiding something from her. She decided to shrug and just ask the tow some other time.

 

"What about Tiffany?" Sooyoung managed to ask, amidst the threatening grin of excitement.

 

"I'll take her to the clinic."

 

.............

 

As soon as Taeyeon and Tiffany were out of sight, Sooyoung and Jessica shyly stole glances at each other as they try to hide their flushed face. They have been keeping a secret from Taeyeon all this time, no, not just from Taeyeon but also from the rest of their individual circle of friends.

 

Sooyoung's been asking Jessica out for quite some time, until the brilliant plan of helping Taeyeon crossed her mind.

 

"Jessica?" Sooyoung narrowed her eyes to have a better view of the girl who was sitting alone on the white sand of the beach. Making sure it was really Jessica, who happens to be Taeyeon's ex-girlfriend, she (wo)manned up and approached her.

 

"Hey." she called out softly. Just enough to get Jessica's attention.

 

"Why are you here?" Jessica asked.

 

The blonde's voice rang like classical music inside Sooyoung's ears. Truth is, she has been crushing on Jessica since forever and when she was about to straight-up confess, Taeyeon beat her to it. She knew Jessica rejected Taeyeon but to her surprise, one day, Jessica was seen clinging into Taeyeon.

 

"I should be asking you the same question missy" Sooyoung chuckled and ruffled Jessica's hair as if they were close.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and laid on the sand.

 

Sooyoung watched her intently, how her blonde hair flowed past her shoulders, how kissable her lips were even if they were thin, and her brown, round orbs that completed her cute, angelic, little face. She looked like a doll.

 

"You are beautiful" Sooyoung unconciously uttered. Immediately regretting it when Jessica gave her a glare. "I-I-I mean... the beach is ... beautiful, Not you." she saw Jessica quirk an eyebrow at the remark, Sooyoung shook her head again, "No.. I didn't mean it that w-way.. I said.. the beach and the.. the beach is beautiful and.. and.."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter