Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Inkeredibel" Taeyeon fought hard with her tongue just to pronounce the word correctly but unfortunately, her tongue won and it twisted as soon as the owner saw the word she was about to read.

 

Tiffany on the other hand just had to bite her lower lip to prevent a blatant laugh from coming out of , causing discouragement to her Korean girlfriend would be the last thing she wants. She let out a grin as she help the book up to cover her face.

 

"I'm not that bad in pronunciations, right Fany?"

 

It took Tiffany a minute to stiffle the grin, this is one of the times when she doesn't want Taeyeon seeing her smile. Nodding her head and putting the book down, she nodded innocently, "You aren't, it's just that.. how do I say this... uh, you're tongue is not cooperating with your brain and.. uh, yeah, that's pretty much all of it." the redhead stumbled upon words because the smile on her face just wants to show itself to the blonde across her.

 

Hearing the comment from her very own personal tutor made Taeyeon pout, a pout that almost got Tiffany's heart bursting out of her chest.

 

This is normal. Don't jump to conclusions Hwang MiYoung.

 

"Is Yuri good at pronouncing English words, Fany?"

 

Taeyeon got Tiffany off-guard. The latter stopped writing and gripped on her pen. For a moment there, she completely forgot about Yuri because of someone's presence. She doesn't feel lonely or heartbroken or just plain sad whenever Taeyeon is around. She's starting to realize what the blonde brings to her but of course, she thinks these are all just because of Yuri.

 

Maybe she just sees Yuri in Taeyeon. The way blondie makes her laugh just because of cute things and corny jokes, the way blondie comforts her whenever she remembers her moments with Yuri, and the way blondie tries hard just to please her is all the same with how she sees Yuri's effort on her. And that's the problem,

 

Taeyeon is a cute girl while Yuri is a bad-.

 

They are two different people with two different personalities yet she makes herself believe that Taeyeon is Yuri, with little differences.

 

To her, Taeyeon is the second choice and Yuri will always be her number one.

 

"It's okay if you don't want to answer that." Tiffany awoke when she felt Taeyeon's hand in hers, with a little smile plastered on the blondie's cute face.

 

And that was enough to make her forget about Yuri this time.

 

..............

 

"Come on slowpoke, lose some fats." Taeyeon stopped jogging and looked back at Tiffany who was holding on to her knees while she panted for air. "I hate you. I can't believe I agreed upon this." the redhead muttered as she looked at the blonde with an unreadable expression.

 

Just awhile ago, Tiffany was busy hovering over dreamland when Taeyeon suddenly pulled her awake. The next thing she knew, the blonde was rummaging through her closet and pulled a black jogging pants and a pink sweatshirt, then she was dragged to the bathroom and here she is now, running around town with her so-called girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon walked to her and rubbed her back to help her gain her normal breathing again. "How could you be this slow, Fany? And I thought Yuri's athleticness rubbed on you a little but I guess I was wrong." giving a water bottle to the panting girl while she continued to rub the girl's back.

 

Hearing Yuri's name made Tiffany frown, which was an unusual reaction, usually, her heart would beat rapidly just by hearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter