Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good afternoon, baby." Taeyeon grinned as she leaned down to place a quick peck on Tiffany's head shocking everyone surrounding them. Tiffany chuckled awkwardly then faced Taeyeon to give her a you're-dying-later look. The blonde just shrugged thinking the redhead can never do such a thing to her. Jessica just stared at them with jealous eyes, she didn't want to see Taeyeon when the day is finally coming to it's end, it'll ruin her mood. "Well isn't it the resident playgirl sitting with us," forking a tiny piece of the apple and stuffing it on .

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany kept mum, seemingly in their own other worlds as they exchange glances with each other, flaring Jessica more. With her ex-girlfriend and bestfriend ruining her day, she stood up and gathered all the things she could get and started walking away from the table. Unfortunately, she didn't see a guy tying his shoelaces so she just continued walking until she stumbled because of the guy.

 

She waited for pain to get to her, she waited for blood to seep out of her head and she waited for her friends' voices asking her if she was okay but she felt, touched and heard nothing but a lone voice that sounds familiar.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

She opened an eye to peek at her knight in shining armor in times of her stupidness and there she saw her.. She saw

 

Kwon Yuri

 

Tiffany's ex-girlfriend whom the redhead still loves with all her heart.

 

"I-I'm fine." she stammered as she quickly got out of Yuri's tight hold on her. Her eyes landed on her bestfriend who also had her eyes in them, obviously jealous over the fact that Yuri caught her just in time.

 

Taeyeon cleared to divert Tiffany's attention from her bestfriend to her, "I'll give you a puzzle, Fany." smiling as she successfully got Tiffany's attention, the redhead raised an eyebrow, "What?"

 

"I have six letters, two words, easy to spell, easy to say but hard to do, what is it?" Taeyeon continued her question and ignored the redhead's previous question. Tiffany pursed her lips as she thought of the answer while Taeyeon looked at her watch to see how long it will take Tiffany to respond, she sighed, ",how will you do it if you can't even figure it out?"

 

"I don't know the answer."

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and rested her head on her palms after, "That's exactly why you can't move on. I know you know the answer but you just don't want to push it out of your mouth." shaking her head as she finished, ", remember, i'm your girlfriend and if you keep on acting like that whenever you see Yuri, you'll blow up our cover."

 

"But seriously, what's the answer?"

 

Taeyeon shrugged, "I don't know, find out yourself." standing up and grabbing her bag as she left the dumbfounded Tiffany alone on the table.

 

................

 

Fru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter