Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany boredly rested her head on her palm as she waited for costumers to enter the grocery store. She closed her eyes for a second but immediately regretted it because a face she didn't want to see appeared. The redhead keeps on questioning herself lately, Taeyeon's face keeps on appearing and disappearing on her mind lately and it always creeps her out to the nth level.

 

Being Taeyeon's 'girlfriend' is weird but thinking about Taeyeon is weirder. She sighed, as if regretting the agreement she had with the blonde. She's going to have to lie to her friends too, even Jessica. She hates lying, yet, she's gonna do it for hers and Taeyeon's sake.

 

A white lie.

 

Suddenly, the bell rang, and a familiar herd of girls entered as they circled the cashier's area where Tiffany was. All of the girls had humongous smirks plastered all over their flawless faces. A blonde stepped forward, wiggling her eyebrows at the dumbfounded redhead. "You little brat!" she exclaimed as she pointed an accusing finger at the redhead whice startled the latter.

 

Tiffany blinked her eyes as she pointed to herself ",m-me?" she stammered, feeling nervous upon seeing her friends' enormous smirks. The blonde excitedly nodded her head, ",yes you! You have yet to tell us that you are already Kim Taeyeon's girlfriend!" the blonde hollered, making Tiffany's jaw drop. Wow, the school's newspaper works wonders.  she thought. Shifting her gaze to her friends, particularly another blonde who looked rather gloomy.

 

Jessica.

 

Tiffany shook her head, oh no.. no. It's not what you think Jessi, i'll explain. Before she could even say those words to her bestfriend, Jessica cut her off.

 

"Was she.." she trailed off, hanging her head low, "..was she already hitting on you before we broke up?" she asked in a broken voice. Sure, she supported Tiffany and the game but she never expected it to be this soon. She hasn't even gotten over the short girl.

 

Tiffany stepped away from behind the register and went to hug her bestfriend, "N-No. I'm sorry Jessi. It's not what you think." she cooed, rubbing her bestfriend's back for comfort, ",Then what is it, Tiffany?" Jessica asked, voice raising a notch higher than usual.

 

Tiffany sighed, how will she explain this to everyone. "It's hard to--"

 

"It's complicated.." Hyoyeon butted in, cutting her off in mid sentence. The other blonde earned a number of 'oohs' from the group as they agreed.

 

Tiffany sent a glare to Hyoyeon while the latter just shrugged. Jessica's glare is far scarier than Tiffany's. Her glare turned out to be cute more than scary.

 

"Tiffany-ssi?"

 

Suddenly, a manly voice gathered all their attention. Tiffany was the last one to look and to her surprise, it was Mr. Kim with Taeyeon trailing behind. The short girl didn't even notice her father stop, thus, bumping her head at the man's back. "Ouch dad. What the--oh, Hi Tiffany, Jessica and eerrr.." she looked at each of the girls then smiled, "..Tiffany's friends." she continued.

 

"Hi.." The other girl's responded. Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter