Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my little cookie doughs! My depression stage is over, lol, and yes, I am back on track and is gonna update.. again. Although it might not be as often as before. So here is a damn boring chapter for my comeback! haha! Oh wait, WHERE IS KIMCHUCKLES noona~ Miss you! hahaha

 

Jessica is gonna get married. I tightened my grip on my phone as I listen to their conversations. Is it possible that I'll be tied with Jessica in marriage?. That isn't possible, nor is it impossible too. This is all too confusing for me. I cleared my throat to get Tiffany's attention from the other line.

 

"Sorry 'bout that, Jessica's overreacting again." She answered. Little did she know, I am about to go berserk over here because of the information from Jessica. I bit my lip and readied myself for my next words, "Fany, where will Jessica get married?"

 

Tiffany kept mum from the other line, I'm presuming she's trying to recall everything Jessica said awhile ago. What I understood from Jessica's words was that she's gonna get married.. to a rich businesswoman's daughter.. and she want's Tiffany to buy weeds so she can smoke before she gets married.

 

"America." Tiffany simply answered.

 

I nodded my head even though I know she can't see it. Whatever. "Oh, Okay.. So uhm.. Fany, I have to go. I need to talk to someone, talk to youo again sometime." I didn't even wait for her answer and just hung up.

 

I sighed and leaned my back on the wall. Maybe I really am gonna get married to Jessica. Well, I'm not against it, Jessica is a beatiful girl, she's kind, a perfect girlfriend I guess. It's just that.. my heart just doesn't beat to the same rhythm whenever Tiffany's around. I chuckled with my thoughts. I was about to go back to my mother's office to talk to my future father-in-law, until I realized something...

 

My future father-in-law's last name is Hwang and not Jung.

 

............

 

I sprawled my body on the bed as the thought of Taeyeon marrying Jessica crossed my mind. Sure, Jessica doesn't know any details yet, including who her future wife is but I just can't help but think of Taeyeon when Jessica told me the description.

 

She said her future wife is undeniably small in size, daughter of a rich business

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter