Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Come on Tae, cheer up!" Sooyoung nudge the blonde who was busy scribbling wiggly lines on her notebook to pass the time. "Where's the Kim Taeyeon I know?" the taller girl asked dejectedly. She feels.. pity, for her bestfriend because of what had happened on Taeyeon's judgement day and also to what has been happening the following days.

 

To her, Taeyeon's been to worst, then to better, then to.. a seemingly carefree girl who doesn't give a to what the other students are saying behind her back. She can never say that the Taeyeon she is with now is the best state she ever encountered and she can also never say that she is in her worst state right now. Taeyeon.. Taeyeon is one complicated book to read now.

 

"Tae, could you just say a word to me? I promise i'll shut up after hearing atleast a word." Sooyoung grabbed the pen from Taeyeon's hand and made her turn to her. "Come on.. Just.. atleast say hi to me, Tae"

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, was she that quiet this past few days?

 

"Uh.. Hi Sooyoung?" Waving her hand awkwardly and letting out a lopsided smile.

 

Sooyoung sighed and nodded her head. Atleast Taeyeon said hi to her, even if it was.. only.. a word and a name. She zipped and grabbed a notebook to busy herself, she did promise to shut up when she hears a word from Taeyeon's mouth.

 

"Hey Soo!" Suddenly, a voice caught Sooyoung's attention. Taeyeon heard it too but she's just too busy to even spare a look at the owner of the voice. "Why don't you introduce us to the former heartbreaker of the school?" Hyoyeon said with a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice. Sitting beside the blonde and draping her arm around Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

"Uh.. Hyo, what are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked, she doesn't like how Hyoyeon is interacting with Taeyeon right now.

 

Hyoyeon laughed, shaking Taeyeon's body and pinching the older's cheeks mockingly, "I just want to know how Taeyeon's heart is feeling."

 

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking," With a roll of her eyes, Taeyeon removed Hyoyeon's arms around her shoulder and continued to write on her notebook.

 

"You can go now, Hyo." Sooyoung beckoned but Hyoyeon didn't budge. The other blonde smirked when she spotted Tiffany and Yuri entering the caféteria. She's very sure that the books Yuri was holding were Tiffany's. So she decided to tease Taeyeon a little more...

 

"Taeyeon, did you know that Tiffany and Yuri are back together?"

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung's ears perked up, but it was more on the former. She didn't expect Tiffany to be that fast, heck she didn't even expect Yuri to go after Tiffany that fast. It hasn't even been a week since the dumping day and there they were, acting lovey-dovey together. She cleared to prevent a voice crack from coming out,

 

"I.. T-That's good. I'm h-happy for them." She mentally punched herself because of stammering infront of Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

 

"Hey, Tiff! Yul! I'm over here!" Without even asking if Taeyeon minded her ex-girlfriend sitting in with them, Hyoyeon called the couple's attention as she waved her hand in the air.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Dear god, no.. please go away. Do not sit here! I hate you!, okay, too late.

 

I sigh as Yuri and Tiffany sat on our table. Well, it isn't really a problem if Tiffany sits across Sooyoung but.. yeah, she sat across me. Bummer. I started to shift in my position as I find it uncomfortable for me. The table that Sooyoung and I are suppose to only share together are now inhabited by three other persons who doesn't even deserve to be called my friends.

 

As far as I can remember, the only friend I have in this school is Sooyoung. There are no Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany in my list. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter