Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'Did you hear?'

 

'Tiffany dumped Taeyeon.'

 

'And I saw Taeyeon crying yesterday.'

 

'Well that's a first.'

 

As Tiffany entered the hallways, she was greeted by a group of cheerleaders gossiping about the incident yesterday. She bit her lips, guilt crawled towards her whole body when she remembered how she crushed Taeyeon's little heart. Tiffany is to blame, but her mind just won't accept it. All she knows is that she dropped a hint to Taeyeon that she doesn't like her back and the blonde was just to slow in picking it up. To her..

 

Taeyeon is to blame.

 

"Look who's here! Our resident heartbreaker's heartbreaker!" Suddenly, Hyoyeon appeared followed by the rest of her friends and gave Tiffany a hug. The redhead smiled, although she really can't give them a full genuine smile because of Taeyeon.

 

"You're all over the schoolpaper's gossip section, Tiff!"

 

Tiffany hang her head low, she should be happy, no, not because she dumped and hurt Taeyeon but because she succeeded the game. But anyway, it's the same thing. The only one benifitted is her. "Right.." she answered timidly, putting all her book inside her locker and slamming the door shut.

 

She walked with the rest of her friends to their next class, which was coincidentally, English. The redhead took a peek on her watch and raised an eyebrow, It's also Taeyeon's english. How.. Are we in the same---

 

"Yo Stepho, look at the lonely bear over there." Hyoyeon pointed at a petite girl whose head was glued to the desk with her earphones on, facing the window. On a normal basis, she wouldn't think that that girl vould be Taeyeon. But today is not normal, it's the first day Taeyeon has to deal with her depression and broken heart. "Looks like you really broke her heart." Chuckling as she patted Tiffany's back, Hyoyeon then went to her seat with a wide smile plastered on her face.

 

She's sitting infront of me.

 

With heavy steps, she dragged her feet towards her chair and sat on it as quietly as she could to not gain Taeyeon's attention. She got her English book out of her bag without taking her eyes off the girl infront of her who seem to be in another world.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

What a lovely day for me. Firstly, I awoke in the middle of the night and when I tried to sleep again, I couldn't. Secondly, I missed the bus this morning so I had to walk,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter