Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You are not gonna confess, Kim Taeyeon!"

 

This is the hundreth time Sooyoung shouted that phrase infront of Taeyeon. The blonde put a finger near her ear and shook her head for a couple of times, ",you blasted my eardrums." she spoke, not caring to what Sooyoung told her just seconds ago.

 

"I don't care about your eardrums, Taeyeon! I will blast them and pull them out of your ear if needed! Now, i'll repeat, DO NOT CONFESS, Kim Taeyeon. DO NOT CONFESS!" she repeated, not forgetting to put emphasis. She turned around and massaged her temples to relieve it from the headache she's getting.

 

Well, if it wasn't for Taeyeon rambling about how she would confess, Sooyoung would've not gotten any idea that her bestfriend is going to cross a river full of flesh-eating fishes. Taeyeon is gonna risk everything for this Tiffany, and by everything, that means her fame, her fangirls, her chocolate gifts that are usually eaten by the taller. She's gonna stop the confession no matter what because she already knows what Taeyeon is gonna cross after the confession..

 

She's gonna cross the friendzone and she's gonna join the friendzoned.

 

"Why are you stopping me from confessing?" Taeyeon argued, tiptoeing to match her bestfriend's height which unfortunately is still unreachable for her, ",I- I don't care if she rejects me, I just want her to know what's inside me." she trailed off.

 

Sooyoung closed her eyes then breathed out a sigh of frustration, "I know, it's just that.. It's a game, you know very well that it's a game, Taeyeon. W-What if she doesn't have feelings for you, I mean, you said it yourself." she turned around and faced Taeyeon, ",she gave you a hint that she doesn't like you." she finished.

 

"I know, but there's nothing wrong in trying, right?"

 

"Sometimes you don't have to try if you already know the outcome." Sooyoung stated, grabbing her bag and slinging it onto her shoulder, "fine, confess to her," gripping on the doorknob tightly, ",but don't tell me I didn't warn you." with that, she opened the door and went out, leaving Taeyeon confused as to why Sooyoung was like that.

 

................

 

From: Taeyeon

Meet me. The usual place, I need to tell you something.

To: Tiffany

 

Tiffany stared at the message she got, somehow, her heart started to beat rapidly when she saw Taeyeon's oh-so-serious message. She pressed some keys on her phone and typed a reply for Taeyeon then put her phone back to her pocket.

 

"Hey Tiff, wanna join the group study? We're studying math today." Gyuri, one of her classmates offered with a smile. Tiffany shook her head no, "Sorry, Taeyeon's gonna teach me." she smiled politely and walked pass the group of girls.

 

She walked down the hallways with heavy steps, a pounding heart, and beads of sweat that could fill a blood bag. She's feeling anxious right now for an unknown reason. The last time she checked, she isn't bipolar and there is nothing wrong with her brain. She is completely sane, or maybe Taeyeon damaged some of her important braincells.

 

She stopped when she was nearing the tree and saw Taeyeon fidgetting. It was a cute sight, she rarely sees the blonde panicking, no, she haven't seen the blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter