Love Game

Love Game [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon you ungrateful bestfriend of mine!" Sooyoung's voice echoed through the hallways as she pointed an accusing finger at Taeyeon who was busy putting her things inside her own locker. The short girl pointed to herself with wide-eyes while she looked around, making sure that she was the only Kim Taeyeon around.

 

"Yes you! Stupid," Rolling her eyes as she head-locked Taeyeon over her arms. "How could you not tell me that Tiffany Hwang is already your girlfriend."

 

Taeyeon scoffed, ",she may be my girlfriend but her heart still belongs to the new kid." she mumbled, then immediately covered after realizing that Sooyoung's ear was only centimeters away from her.

 

Sooyoung shot her a questioning look, "What?," shaking her head to make sure she'll hear Taeyeon's next words right, ",sorry, didn't quite hear it, what were you saying?". Taeyeon exhaled a huge sigh of relief, atleast their cover was still not blown, ",I said we got together when I helped you at the music room." she smiled proudly at her brilliant excuse, although it was not that believable, at least Sooyoung seemed to buy it.

 

Giving the short girl a teasing grin, the tall girl nudged her bestfriend while she wiggled her eyebrows, ",so that explains your unusually good mood these past few days, remember though, we had a bet and i'm willing to give you my lunch money if needed."

 

Taeyeon sighed, the game. She almost forgot about it, she's too engrossed with Tiffany that she completely forgot about the game, thanks to Sooyoung, she remembered that she needs to stop her feelings from growing further because in the end, she'll end up hurt. Taeyeon nodded her head timidly and gave Sooyoung a small smile.

 

"Good, bye Tae, I'm late for my next class, say hi to Tiffany for me."

 

I can't do this, I should just tell her that this is all a game, but wait, thinking about it, I am the one benefitted here, I get to hold her, hug her and peck her lips anytime I want and i'm sure she will never ever have feelings for me because of that.. that.. Kwon. Well, atleast she won't be hurt. All I need to do is just act cold to her a week before I break up with her, i'm sure my feelings will vanish in time.

 

Taeyeon was in deep thoughts that she didn't even notice Tiffany's presence beside her. The redhead smiled seeing a spaced out Taeyeon and she finds it cute in a weird way. She shook her head to shrug the thoughts of cute Taeyeon away, that is a normal thing for her now, thinking about Taeyeon and dreaming about Taeyeon, at first, her imaginations just last for a minute but as time pass by, it turns longer.

 

She was about to bring Taeyeon back to the real world when she saw the principal's scooter coming their way, no, coming Taeyeon's way. In reflex, she pulled Taeyeon towards her until her back met the lockers. Her eyes widened, as well as Taeyeon's.

 

Tiffany was pressed against the locker with Taeyeon infront of her. The short girl's lips were at the corner of the redhead's lips, making Tiffany's heart flutter.

 

"No PDA's allowed on the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter