Getting To Know More

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

 

Leaders wake up earlier same with Boram only to find out a simple notes of instructions.

 

“Girls try to get to know more each and everyone for today. You could start planning a simple battle also from composing a new set of small groups randomly. Representing one member among each group. It will depend on you”

 

Hyorin: What’s this?

Qri: We could create a general forum asking each and everyone what we want to know about on one particular member.

Taeyeon: That’s a good idea unnie, maybe we could do the forums while swimming? (She suggested)

Fei: I like that idea, for now let’s prepare breakfast for everyone first.

Boram: Okay.

 

By 8:00 a.m everybody are awake already. Some are doing their early exercise while the other helps the unnies preparing their breakfast.

 

Enjoying the breakfast, Boram stand up.

 

Boram: Everyone, we’ll be having a pool party today.

All: Hurray!!! (Happy and excited)

Boram: But we’ll be having a general forum as well.

All: Mwoh?

Boram: You heard it, so start to think questions already you wanted to know for everyone later.

Min: That’s great! I think I know already what I’m going to ask later. (She grin like a devil)

Tiffany: Revealing secrets? (She’s nervous)

Eunjung: Sounds like that. (She shrug her shoulders continue eating)

 

Somebody’s POV: Otoke???

 

They finished the breakfast and for rules and regulations maknaes wash the dishes and clean the dinning are after. While the unnies are…

 

Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung with Jia, Eunjung and Bora watching TV. Sunny, Hyomin, Sica, Hyoyeon and Min are busy setting up the pool area. Boram, Qri, and Fei are making schedules for the whole week while Soyeon, Taeyeon and Hyorin are in-charge for proops they needed later.

 

While the maknaes; Soyou wiping the table, Seohyun and Dasom wiping the floors, Suzy and Jiyeon washing the dishes.

 

Soyou: I can’t believe they’re doing this to us? See them? (She points out the unnies who are watching TV)

Dasom: We can’t change the rule unnie, we are the slave here. (Turning to camera) but beautiful slave (She grin)

 

Seohyun, Suzy and Jiyeon laugh with Dasom statement agreeing to her.

The Forums are about to start.

 

Sooyoung: Are the foods prepared already? (She ask like a boss)

Hyomin and Sunny: Yes señorita! (They bow to Sooyoung)

Soyeon: Okay everyone, before we start the pool party; let’s start the forum first. Go to your places already.

 

Everyone gathered

 

Boram: Okay to start, I’ll be the one who’ll be asking the first question. “If you’re not with your group right now, who among the three other groups you want to belong?”

Fei: I have here the categories of each member who’s going to answer. (She pick one form the bowl) and the answers will come to groups “Main Rappers”.

 

Main Rappers are surprised first

 

Hyorin: Let’s hear the answer first from SNSD first.

Yuri: Wait we don’t have official main rapper. (She looks all SNSD members)

Jessica: Hyoyeon could represent for us, she’s could had that position anyway.

 

Hyoyeon stand up proudly like a boss, with heads up before she laugh. Suzy as a fangirl of Hyoyeon can’t stop herself laughing to Hyoyeon

 

Hyoyeon: I miss that laugh baby…(She turn to Suzy first, the two work together already in IY2) anyway, my answer would be Miss A. Of course my chinguyah (Min) is there and my number 1 admirer (She mean Suzy which everyone laughs) but seriously if we talk best dance groups here, no one comes on my mind but only Miss A, so I choose you guys. (She turns to Miss A which the members bow to her with appreciation).

 

Then clap

 

Taeyeon: Next is T-ara main rapper.


Eunjung stand up

 

Eunjung: It’s too tough to choose guys, but if I’m not with T-ara I thought I’m better to join So Nyeo Shi Dae. (She shyly said)

Soyeon: Yah! I thought you said last time you’re over qualified for SNSD?

Eunjung: (Shyly explained) because they all looks feminine, if I joined them I’m look like a corn among grains of rice.

SNSD: Isn’t true…(complain)

Yoona: We always love you Eunjung unnie. (She added)

Eunjung: Kure? That’s why I like you Yoona too bad you’re taken already. (She jokely says)

 

Yoona blushes and everyone started to giggles teasing the SNSD visual.

 

Qri: Okay that’s enough, let’s proceed to Sistar.

 

Bora stand up

 

Bora: T-ara, damn their too hot and I belong to them. (She frankly said)

Hyorin: Too confident with your answer…(Throw her a scratch paper she pinned)

Bora: Wae? Isn’t I’m to y as well? (She cutely posse to the camera around them)

 

Giggles among other groups echoed again<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter