Secrets & Goodbyes

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staff: Flower Delivery…

All 23 pair of eyes look to the door who curiously waiting who will be that flower for…

Staff: Ms. Eunjung flower delivery. (She walks to Eunjung)

 

Cough…cough…cough (that’s Eunjung in surprised)

 

Soyeon patted her back

 

SNSD, Sistar and Miss A: Mwoh??? (All shocks)

 

Hyomin: Let see the card (She snatch the card and Sunny went to her as well)

Eunjung: Yah, (Snatch the card again from Hyomin and Sunny) it’s private girls.

Jessica: Yah…isn’t that so unfair that you guys knew our boyfriend but you hided it from us? (She complain)

Soyeon: I didn’t hide mine…let’s reveal then. (Snatching the card from Eunjung too)

Eunjung: Yah!

 

But Soyeon run to Sica and Taeyeon already and the three started reading the card.

 

“Baby I am sending this to congratulate you for a wonderful concert tonight. Love lots _ Jang Woo”

 

SNSD: Baby? (Eyes widened)

 

Eunjung try to snatch again the card but Soyeon run it away, other T-ara, Miss A and Sistar just laugh at them when Eunjung is catching Soyeon and Taeyeon who run away.

 

Knock again, another staff appears

 

Staff: Another flower delivery

All eyes went to the door again, Eunjung grab the chance and get the card from Soyeon, Yuri gets the flower immediately and look for the card.

 

“To: Hyorin

 

Congrats jagiya, win or lost you will always the winner in my heart

 

Seojoon”

 

Yuri read the card that made everyone gasp

 

Bora: What??? (She shouted to Hyorin) After all this years you hided us you have a boyfriend. (Nagging her groupmate)

Jiyeon: Who’s Seojoon unnie, is that Park Seojoon oppa? (She must know him because they work in Dream High 2)

 

Hyorin shyly bow her head as she walks to Yuri direction and snatch the flower from her.

 

Hyorin: So what? I don’t see any problem with it. (She smiles) Atleast our darlings remember to give us flowers, how about you guys? (She teases the others)

Sooyoung: Holy crap where’s Jung Kyung Ho right now? (She gritted her teeth in frustration and dialed her phone) Yah jagiya! (She shouted) why you didn’t send me a flowers; are you really that busy?

 

Whick makes everyones laugh

 

(On Sooyoung’s phone)

“I’m sorry jagiya, but I send your presence at you home not in the concert venue”

 

That makes Sooyoung expression soften and smiles after

 

Sooyoung: Chincha? I love you honey, bye!

 

Hyoyeon who’s on her side acted to vomit in cheeziness of them. She shoot Hyoyeon with a warning look and all of them laugh again.

 

And then another knock again, it’s Lee Seung Gi and Kim Soo Hyun standing outside smiling to the girls with a boquet of flowers from them.

Soyou: Waaahhhhh….is that for me oppa? (She runs to Kim Soo Hyun)

Bora: Yah! (Followed Soyou and pull her with her hair)

 

LSG and KSH just scratching their heads but smiles

 

Seung Gi first entered and come to Yoona who been pushed by Yuri.

 

Seung Gi: For you babe, you’re wonderful tonight! (He smiles to Yoona)

 

Everyone is giggling in sweetness; Yoona shyly smiles to Seunggi and take the flower.

 

Yoona: Kombawa

 

Yuri: Aww sweet…(As she hitting Seohyun in her arms)

Seohyun: Yah unnie…(She complain to Yuri)

 

While the others are curious why Kim Soo Hyun is here too, then they saw him coming to Suzy (Suzy who swallowed a lot, she looks so tense) Finally KSH is infront of her.

 

Suzy: What are you doing here? (She gritted her teeth)

 

Soohyun just smiles and offered him the flowers

 

Soohyun: Congratulating you…you did a very nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter