Beauty Queens

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 days hiatus for the battle since each group had been busy with their respective Group Schedule activities, SNSD are still busy with the promotions of their comeback and some other individual activities too. T-ara came back to Japan for the promotion of their latest Japanese single and busy for Jiyeon and Hyomin upcoming solo debut. While Miss A went to China for their concert tour there, and Sistar are preparing too for their comeback.

 

One afternoon weekend, they just finished their lunch and some members are having TV marathon to watch while the maknaes are cleaning the kitchen and dinning area.

 

In front of the television everyone are tuning watching the DVD copy of Yoona’s drama “Love Rain”, they now at the finale.

 

 

Sooyoung: I should be the one on that project…(She said to Qri lying)

Qri: Chincha?

Sunny: Yah, don’t believe that ahjumma unnie…(Throwing a pillow to Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung just grin evilly

 

Min: How I wish I’d given the chance to kiss Jang Geun Suk too…(having day dreaming)

 

Then she just felt, someone kiss her on her cheek, turning her head only to find Hyoyeon grinning evilly.

 

Min: Yah! (Hyoyeon just laughs)

 

Tiffany: Okay finished, so what do you want to watched next?

 

Everyone thinking

 

Soyou: My favorite, Dream High! (She suggested coming from the kitchen)

Bora: Yah, have you done your task already?

Soyou: (Shrugs her shoulders) each group maknaes can handle it already (She smiles then)

Jessica: Okay, let’s watched Dream High, I had never finished watching it actually.

Eunjung: Really, Taecyeon was there…(A bit surprised)

Taeyeon: Let’s watch it then, I like your performances there guys, I want to refresh my mind too.

 

Hyomin get the DVD and started to play the drama

 

Yuri and Yoona even get a pillow and place themselves in front of the TV with a box of popcorn with them.

 

(On TV screen)

 

Yuri: Alright, this is it!

Yoona: I love the opening act of your drama guys

Eunjung: Well, Dream High 2 opening act is good too.

Hyorin: Oh, how I miss those days…(She smiles)

They all concentrating watching

 

Sunny: Such an arrogant Hyemi, hahaha…I just love her expression.

 

At the kitchen

 

Suzy: Are they still watching? (Asking after she place all the plates o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter