T-Generation (Round 2)

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC’s KHD: Wow…what a wonderful performance from MissStar, are you still there guys? (Crowds scream) alright…let’s proceed to our next TEAM.

MC’s YJS: I’m sure many of you are waiting for this TEAM too, so let us all welcome Team T-GENERATION, Boram, Qri, Soyeon, eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon of T-ARA back to back with Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun of SO NYEO SHI DAE!

 

Queens and Sones get started to cheer at the crowds as the lights starting to turns on, on the center stage. Making the QUEENS fans club cheers loudly since T-ARA are there (seating like on their MV for this song) as the intro for the song started fans gets more excited then, T-ARA will performed “Hide and Seek” song of them.

 

(I can’t find LIVE Vid also of this song of them, so let’s just imagine they sing it LIVE)

 

Backstage:

 

Suzy: Aww…I just always love T-ara songs.

Hyorin: They sing amazingly effortless, how good they are! (Sighs and amaze)

 

T-ARA ended very well with cheers and appreciation from the fans and judges, when they stand up and go to the sides of the stages that’s the time SNSD comes to the center stage, making the SONES loud in cheering as the intro of their song “It’s Fantastic” started.

 

(This VID is Japanese version; I really like the Japanese version of this song rather than the Korean, so let’s just imagine this is their performance)

 

Backstage:

 

Soyou: Aww…how I love SNSD confident, they’re so great!

Fei:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter