The Visuals Battle

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The battle is held on an open filed, thousands of K-POP fans filled the venue, mostly are fanboys. Even some K-POP male idols give their supports as well and some celebrities too.

 

On the RED Carpet, boy group SHINEE arrive first

 

MC YJS: Shinee is here…please gives our girls some support first.

SHINEE: Anyeonhasaeyo, Shinee imnida!

Onew: Wow…we never expected this will going to happen, for all the visuals participating in this battle, good luck and fighting!

MC KHD: Let’s ask you guys, which group you, are supporting the STMS or K2F4?

 

Shinee members hesitating to answer but the MC’s are initiating them to choose only one.

 

Jonghyun: Maybe I’ll cheer to STMS.

Key: Me K2F4.

Minho: So Nyeo Shi Dae subaesm and fx are opponent right? It’s so tough but maybe I’ll cheer for fx.

Taemin: STMS for me.

 

Backstage (an hour before the show will start)

 

T-ara Boram as the oldest among STMS stands as the overall group Leader as this moment while 2ne1 Bom stands as overall Leader for K2F4 being the oldest member too. PD called the two for an important announcement, after explaining everything it leave an after shock reaction both from Boram and Bom. They rush immediately to their respective TEAMS to explain the new battle:

 

CL: Whaaaaaaaattttttt????? (She almost shriek those word)

Bom: (Nodded her head) aside for the VISUAL Battle, we guys should prepare 3 more separate group representative, one group will do their version of the WORLD’S BIGGEST Selling Group “SPICE GIRLS” song and another team will be a BATTLE of GROUP MAIN VOCALS rendering their version of one of “DESTINY’S CHILD” hits, and the last is Exchanging Songs from the opponent group for a LIVE performance.

 

At STMS team

 

Eunjung: Aren’t you joking unnie? (Her eyes widened in shock)

Boram: I am not we had one hour to prepare for the performance.

Sunny: One hour?

Boram: We don’t have enough time, let’s select the members now and practice immediately.

 

The countdown for the show to start is now rolling…

 

8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

 

MC’s: Korea!

 

The crowd gets wild, cheering for each team

 

MC KHD: Wow, this is going to be a memorable night for all of us, are you ready? (Asking the crowds who just get wild)

MC YJS: Are you ready for the VISUALS battle? (Crowds get wild again)

 

You can see the posters of the 8 visuals all over the venue

 

Backstage

 

Suzy: Otoke? (Nervous)

Yoona: We can do it girls, fighting! (Cheering up Suzy, Jiyeon and Bora)

Jiyeon: Do the first performance will be from the other team right?

Bora: Hmm (nodded) first they will release their Music Video before their Live Performance, on our part we will performe first the Live Acts before the music video presentation.

Suzy: So we we’re doing the high lights on our finale right?

Yoona: (Nodded to Suzy) I’m sure they almost get shock later…(She giggles thinking their finale high lights)

 

Even Bora laugh too

 

Then the showdown get started

 

MC’s: Ladies and gentlemen give them a round of applause the “K2F4” Hara, Dara, Sulli and Hyuna!

 

The four appear on stage on their cheerleader costume in color of baby pink. The TEAM STMS are watching them in delight too, while TEAM K2F4 is cheering for their VISUALS.

 

Sulli, Hara, Dara and Hyuna used their visual charms through SNSD song “OH” (you can watch this VID and let’s assumed K2F4 VISUALS dancing this song)

)">http://)

Followed is the presentation of their Music Video

 

Crowd get wild when they used Hyuna’s very own song “Bubble Pop” for their Visuals Music Video (you can again imagine Hara, Dara and Sulli are also in this video)

)">http://)

Even SNSD, T-ara, Miss A and Sistar can’t hide that they love the Music Video made by the opponent team.

 

Min: Hyuna is really awesome. (Clapping)

Soyou: Hey our Visuals are prepared already? (She’s also nervous)

Jessica: Relax guys, we we’re all be surprised later. (She smiles)

 

Then they heard the MC again

 

MC KHD: Have you guys enjoying? (Crowd scream in response) arasso, let’s proceed now, but let me ask first where’s Bora fans here? (Crowd scream again for Bora)

MC YJS: How about Yoona’s fans? (The crowd gets wild) how about Jiyeon’s fans? (Screams continue from the crowd) and how about Suzy? (Fans get wild again)

MC KHD:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter