Final Battle (Part 4)

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 7 Members bow together as they finished their performance.

 

Yoona: We will now living you Ji on stage (Said to Jiyeon)

Other: By Ji…

 

They wave to Jiyeon as they EXIT the stage.

 

Jiyeon: Yah…(Calling the others) it isn’t my solo debut you know? (She whined to everyone, her fans cheering for her) anybody is with me? (Calling her unnies)

 

“Lalalala” coming from two voices entering the stage, it’s Hyomin and Soyeon

 

Jiyeon: Unnies…(Run to SoMin) my teams left me…(She jokingly complain)

Hyorin: That’s okay Ji, we need you to our next performance.

Jiyeon: Deh? (Playing dumb, of course it is only scripted she knows she’s part of the next performance)

Soyeon: And Bora will joining us.

 

Bora come to stage again

 

Bora: (Running) Mwoh? Me, Me Me? (She asking)

Hyomin: Ne, you, you you! (She repeated also)

 

Bora laughs as she cuddled her arms around Jiyeon arms too.

 

Soyeon: Let’s talk about First Love, Bora (She turn to her) who’s your first love?

Bora: (Surprised) Me unnie? (It wasn’t part of the script)

Soyeon: Okay don’t answer, if we are talking about First Love, what first thing comes on yourselves? (Instead asking the crowds) deh…(As the crowds answered in unison) aigoo you guys are really interested if we’re talking about love. (Teasing the audience) anyway I hope you will love our next performance.

 

And they started, this time they’re performing T-ara itself song “First Love”

 

(Play and followed the CAPTIONS below)

 

(When Soyeon started the INTRO of the song, the crowds started to cheer)

 

[Soyeon]

Miwodo itji motal nae sarang


Geudaeneun yeongwonhan nae cheossarang


Everyday missing you


Every night i so cry


Oneuldo nunmullo neol geuryeo


 

[Bora] T-ara first love

(With everyone surprised Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Min and Soyou entered the stage with a dancer partner doing a contemporary waltz that synchronize the MUSIC BEAT, their body sway with the music smoothly accompanying a great dance formation for this song as Soyeon, Jiyeon and Hyomin together with Bora are singing alone (Leave them the singing part) and Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Min and Soyou were in-charge with the dance rhythm.)

(You guys could imagine any contemporary dance steps that fitted to this song (in that way Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Min and Soyou) dancing the beat of the music)

(To CLEAR: Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon with Bora are SINGING only on this number they aren’t dancing along with the other 4)

[Jiyeon]

Eoreumcheoreom chagaun bam


Byeonhaebeorin ne mam gata


Sseulsseulhan jeo pureun dalbit


Neoreul geurineun neoreul bureuneun

nae maeum gata


 

[Hyomin]

(wo~) wae neon haemarkge useojun geoni


(wo~) jakku saenggangna nunmullage

 

[Soyeon]

Miwodo itji motal nae sarang


Geudaeneun yeongwonhan nae cheossarang


Everyday missing you


Every night i so cry


Oneuldo nan neoreul gidaryeo

 

[Bora]

Sarangiran heoteun yaksogeun jjarba


Siganui gin eodun teoneoreul dora


Nega ondamyeon gidaryeodo

bulhaenghaji anha seulpeohaji anha


Gipi anheulsurok nochi anheulsurok


Nareul jjilleodaeneun gasicheoreom dokcheoreom


Sarangeun naege sangcheoppunin geot


Sarangeun naege hyeongpyeoneomneun geot

 

[Hyomin]

(wo~) dareun sarange utgo inneun neo


(wo~) gakkeum nae saenggage apeugil

 

[Soyeon]

Miwodo itji motal nae sarang


Geudaeneun yeongwonhan nae cheossarang


Everyday missing you


Every night i so cry


Oneuldo nan neoreul gidaryeo

 

[Jiyeon] Sarangeun dalkomhaetdeon harutbamui kkum


 

[Hyomin] Yeongwonhi jamdeulgo sipeo my love

 

(Another surprised Miss A Jia appeared in surprised in the middle of the audience, doing this RAP with the audience surprised in the CENTER of the CROWDS as she is walking up to the stage)

 

[Jia]

Neowaui kkumeseo kkaego sipji anha


Neoui geu pumeseo naogo sipji anha


Nega juneun sarangi dan hanaui baram


Nuga naege mworaedo nae sarangeun neo hana


Neodo nal saranghaesseotjanha


Neomuna haengbokhaesseotjanha


Baramcheoreom tteonagasseuni baramcheoreom dasi dorawa

 

[Soyeon]

Miwodo itji motal nae sarang


Geudaeneun yeongwonhan nae cheossarang


Dasi nal anajwo


Dasi saranghaejwo


Oneuldo nan neoreul gidaryeo

 

Another round of applause filled the whole concert venue again after that wonderful performance.

 

Soyeon: Yah guys? Why are you living me here?

Jiyeon: Maknaes finished their number already unnie, time for UNNIES now. (She grin while walking to EXIT)

Hyomin and Sooyoung: Fighting UNNIES!

 

Jiyeon, Hyomin, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Min, Jia, Soyou and Bora had EXIT already left Soyeon on stage.

 

Soyeon: Wae? (Then looks to crowds) Ara, if you going to leave me here, T-Generation will WIN.

Fei: Yah! (Entering the stage which makes the crowds cheers again) who tell you it’s T-Generation, (Then turn to the crowds) Isn’t it’s MissStar right? (MissStar supporters WILD answering YES)

Soyeon: Oh well, the show is on going and MAKNAES and VISUAL did really a very nice number earlier, it’s our turn now. (CROWDS cheer)

Boram: Speaking of unnies isn’t we should be here? (Qri is following her)

 

Seeing Boram and Qri crowds cheer again (of course they were the OLDEST one as 1986 liner, the REAL UNNIES)

 

Fei: It isn’t fair! Three (3) of you against me? Jia come back here! (Jia running again on stage)

Qri: So it’s only T-ara versus Miss A performance?

Jia: Sistar members are belong to the youngest one!

Boram: Okay to be fair, call the unnies of SNSD and Sistar, girls?

 

Taeyeon come on stage along with Hyorin

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter