Lovebirds in the House

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls from Room 2 go down together and they catch Seohyun and Jiyeon along the hallway too.

 

At the dinning

 

Taeyeon: Finally they here…(She said when she saw the girls coming down)

Sunny: Oh anyeonghasaeyo…(Smiling widely as they nearly approaching the dinning)

2PM and 2AM: Good morning…(Smiling and bowing too)

Eunjung: Aren’t you guys will give a morning kiss your sweethearts? (In teasing tone)

Yoona: (Smiling) I like that idea unnie…I think the cameras are off now…(Look around if there’s hidden cameras behind)

Yuri: Then if it’s on…turn it offs! (Some giggles)

 

Sooyoung make sure the cameras are off, Yuri help her too.

 

Sooyoung: It’s done. (Then back to their seats)

 

Jessica: Stop that nonsense guys (then look to 2PM and 2AM) so what brought you here guys? (She smiles)

Soyeon: They were our servants today girls and of course Taecyeon is here to visit you. (She teases, Jessica blushes)

 

2PM and 2AM just smiles as other girls are teasing each other. Seohyun and Jiyeon silently walk passing the male idols when they seated next to Suzy and Dasom.

 

Nickhun: Oh by the way…(He gets his presence to his sweetheart and come to her) I brought you some. (Offered to Tiffany smiling)

Tiffany: (Shyly smiles) Thank you. (A bag of healthy fruit drinks)

Soyou: Aww…so sweet I’m jealous (slightly slapping Min at her arms)

Suzy: Didn’t you brought something for Sica unnie oppa? (Asking Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: (Scratching his head a little) sorry I forgot, I thought you guys couldn’t off the cameras behind.

Min: What a sweet boyfriend. (She chuckled rolling her eyes)

Jessica: (She smiles) it’s okay; we don’t usually exchanging gifts or whatsoever.

Taecyeon: But I can give her a kiss…(Come closer)

Jessica: Yah! Don’t dare! (She warn making everyone laugh)

 

Bora: I saw you brought something too Seulong-ah?

Seulong: Ah eh…yeah, just candies. (He shyly smiles, T-ara girls exchanging looks and controlling their giggles)

Fei: Seems like you guys hiding something from us? (Noticed T-ara members)

 

Tiffany: You’re shaking Hyomin? Are you okay? (Worried as she noticed she’s sweating)

 

Sunny: Yah guys, let’s end mysterious here…they’re dating, period, (Smiling to Hyomin assuring) it’s okay, your secret are safe with us, deh? (Asking everyone who got surprise by Sunny announcement)

Yuri and Yoona: (Who stop putting a spoon on their mouth) Chincha?

 

Then Seulong shyly comes to Hyomin and give his present.

 

Hyomin: Aisshhh…(feeling she’s redden in embarrassment) why now? (She muttered)

Seulong: Mian…I didn’t mean too…(Smiles)

 

Hyomin gives him an understandable smiles back, Sooyoung and Yuri giggling like a fangirl.

 

Sooyoung: Oh…at this moment I’m missing my hubby…(She complained)

 

Jokwon: So since we’re complete already, stop those cheesiness guys and let’s eat. (Twisting his eyebrow)

 

Everyone seated and they eat their breakfast enjoyable because of Jokwon sense of humor.

 

While the maknaes quietly murmuring

 

Suzy: You weren’t eating a lot unnie…that isn’t you?

Jiyeon: I’m full.

Suzy: (She smiles) Relax, nobody will know, you two seems like strangers from each other, who wouldn’t think you two were in relationship?

Jiyeon: S-shut up…(Grinning her teeth)

 

Seohyun control her laugh as she hearing Suzy and Jiyeon murmuring, then looks to Jinwoon’s direction who sometimes looking to them.

 

Seohyun: This is so cute! (She giggling silently)

Dasom: What did you say unnie? (Stop eating and look to Seohyun)

Seohyun: Ani, (Shaking her head) how about you Dasom, don’t you have a boyfriend?

Dasom: (Choke to her food) Unnie…(Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter