Bonding Time

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They called some friends to come over but all are busy with their respective schedules. So the girls just spend the small party they conducted at night together with 2PM and 2AM.

 

They set up the party at the swimming pool area; they even arrange the karaoke machine at the sides of the pool and party like they are in a night bar. They even started at around 5 P.M and now it’s around 7:30 P.M already.

 

Junho and Jokwon dances with Min and Hyoyeon on the dance floor right now while the other are enjoying the food and drinks.

 

Yuri who is busy with her phone taking pictures with herself and with everyone

 

(Just imagine these are the PHOTOS of them on this party, hehehe)

Miss A

Suzy and Bora

Min, Hyoyeon and Sunny

Tiffany and Bora

Hyomin and Sunny

Hyomin and Jiyeon

Boram and Qri

Hyoyeon and Suzy

The party MC's the YOUNGEST (Suzy and Jiyeon)

Soyeon and Eunjung

2AM, 2PM and Miss A

Jiyeon w/ 2PM

SNSD and 2PM

Chansung and Seohyun at POOL

Yoona and Eunjung

Sunny and Jiyeon w/Taeyeon

Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Soyeon

Tiffany, Suzy, Jiyeon and Yuri

Yuri and Hyomin

Hyoyeon and Soyeon

SNSD

Sunny, Seohyun and Sooyoung

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri

Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon

Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon

Singing SNSD

Taeyeon and Jessica

Jessica and Tiffany

Min and Hyoyeon

Min, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny

Jokwon, Min, Hyoyeon and Jia

2AM with Eunjung

Fei and Eunjung

2AM preparing foods

Bora and Wooyoung

Hyorin and Jiyeon

Min and Soyou

Soyou and Dasom

Min and Seohyun

Bora and SNSD

Boram: Everyone…(calling everybody’s attention) the PD had announced that the final submission of our Sub-Unit Music Videos would be 3 days from now. Because of the recent battles, the PD revise the presentation of each music video will be revealed on the final battle.

Taeyeon: That’s more better.

 

Min: Okay, let’s continue the party! (She scream)

 

The party ended around 11 P.M already. 2AM and 2PM bid their goodbyes now as the VAN are here already to take them home.

 

Bora: Kamsahamnida guys…(bowing)

Eunjung: We really enjoy the whole day. (Smiling waving to the male idols goodbye)

 

Junho: We’ll be coming on the final battle. (He assure)

Jokwon: Good luck everyone! Fighting!

 

2PM and 2AM bid their goodbyes now. Time to sleep now since tomorrow is another day, they going to face new battle again.

 

Room 1

 

Taeyeon: It was really a surprised that Seulong is courting Hyomin unnie? Since when it started? (She curiously ask from the 4 T-ara members who’s her roommate)

Eunjung: We don’t know either when is the exact date, you know 2AM are too close with us and Hyomin was a former JYPE trainee, only happened. (She shrugs her shoulders)

Soyeon: Seulong started to sends gifts to her last year after the T-ARA N4 promotion, the other datails Hyomin remained silence about it.

Taeyeon: How about you Boram unnie? (She grin to the oldest member among them)

Qri: (She grin widely) Among T-ara members Boram is the Playgirl among us, she exchange boyfriend 5 times a year. (She laughs also Eunjung and Soyeon)

Boram: Yah! (She shouted to Qri)

Taeyeon: Chincha? (Eyes widened then she laughs with the unnies too)

 

Room 2

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter