MissStar (Round 2)

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning

 

Stretching exercises from Eunjung, Hyoyeon, Min, Jia, Soyou, Bora, Yuri and Sooyoung, these girls are doing splits and some body warm up besides the pool area.

 

Fei, Taeyeon, Soyeon, Qri and Boram usually responsible for preparing their breakfast.

 

Others are too busy with their personal business, whatever it is.

 

Since tonight is the ballad battle presentation, after breakfast both TEAMS put all their day for a practice and rehearsals.

 

Around 5 P.M they now ready to go to the venue, this time the battle will be held in the middle of MUSIC CORE episodes tonight.

 

The girls arrives at the venue greeted by co-idols they passes by at the studio, some ROOKIE groups give them greetings as respect being the SUNBAES as they proceeded to their waiting room.

 

Make up session

 

Complimenting each other

 

Etc…Etc…(and the battle will go on)

 

MC KHD and MC YJS temporarily interrupt the MC’s of MUSIC CORE for these SPECIAL numbers.

 

MC KHD: Last time we had witness the first performance of each TEAM, then MissStar being judge by the LEE ACTORS and the T-Generation performance being judge by the KIM ACTORS during the STMS and K2F4 Special Battle, and today we are here to witness another performances by each group to be graded as TEAM, the BALLAD Performance and the y Choreography of their own ballad or jazz songs.

MC YJS: Wow…so MissStar and T-Generation are here today? (Playing dumb, where the audience gets more excited)

MC KHD: Kurom…(Nodded) but who will be the judges this time?

MC YJS: New seat of judges? (Playing surprised) are they new handsome actors again?

MC KHD: (Laugh) Yes…but they are BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES this time. Let us all welcome them, our first judges an idol turn actress, former BABY VOX maknae member YOON EUN HYE!

 

YEH come from the backstage to the center stage waving and bowing to the audience.

 

MC YJS: Wow…Eun Hye is so beautiful…(Amazement all on their faces) who’s next.

MC KHD: Another former idol turn actress, former Fin K.L Member LEE JIN!

 

Lee Jin came from backstage to center stage smiling and waving too to everyone.

 

MC YJS: Wow…first generation idols are here to judge? (Still amaze)

MC KHD: (Smiling) Yes you are right, they were the first generation idols among girl groups during 90’s, and our next judge is also an idol turn actress, from girl group S.E.S, KIM EUGENE!

 

Eugene does the same with what YEH and Lee Jin done a while ago.

 

MC YJS: Wow, this is a great set of judges Hong Dong-ah! (Grinning)

MC KHD: Yup, let’s talk to them first (Come to the actresses) hello ladies?

YEH, LJ and KE: Anyeonghasaeyo! (Bowing and smiling)

MC YJS: It’s our pleasure you have given your time for us today.

YEH, LJ and KE: We’re glad to be here too.

MC KHD: Let me ask this, being a former idols how do you find these girl groups right now? (Give the mic to YEH first)

YEH: Oh…they’re simply amazing; they’re fantastic! (Even Lee Jin and Eugene agreed)

Lee Jin: Idols today are more energetic than our times, and they’re versatile, they can do anything.

MC YJS: Are you excited?

Eugene: Very much, meeting them is a pleasure too for us. These young girls are so lovely, they can sing, they can dance and they can act at the same time, were on our case

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter