Final Battle (Part 2)

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boram: Good evening everyone? (She scream, crowds scream in response)

Hyorin: Wow unnie, we never thought so many fans will come here tonight? (Amaze of the crowds of nearly 50,000)

Boram: Ne…we should great them all together, hana, dul, set (1,2,3)

 

All: Anyeonghasaeyo (All bow) Kamsahamnida for coming guys (Wave to their fans as crowds energy matches with them)

 

Soyeon: Wow, I love their energy…Am I pretty tonight? (She ask the crowds, as usual Soyeon is really mischievous during concerts, crowds response positively) aigoo you guys are really honest (She grin widely as others laughing with her)

Taeyeon: Yah unnie why you always complimenting yourselves alone? (She jokingly ask with her)

Soyeon: It’s because I’m indeed beautiful! (She answered as her eyes twinkle)

 

Eunjung: Yah…yah stops that and let’s introduce ourselves first! (Interrupting Taeyeon and Soyeon)

 

Taeyeon: I hope you enjoy the night guys! (Once again she wave to the audience)

 

As all of them place themselves on their position as T-ara songs’s “Apple is A” started to play.

 

(Play this and read the caption below)

All together the 23 ladies do the dance synchronically, lead by T-ara members they performed the short performance up to Hyomin’s RAP part and then everyone stop dancing as the song continue with it’s beat accompanying our girls.

 

The beauty contest they practice last time happened to be done at this moment. Boram ramp confidently (and so the others follow)

 

“Selamat Malam, Nama Saya Jeon Boram (paused) representing T-GENERATION!”

 

(Yeah right they represent the language they represent last time but representing their TEAM instead)

 

Qri follows and then Fei

 

“Wanshang hao, wo de mingzi jiao Wang Fei Fei; representing MISSTAR!”

 

Then Soyeon, Eunjung, Jia, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyomin, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Bora, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyorin, Min, Seohyun, Soyou, Dasom, Jiyeon and Suzy (they introduce from oldest to youngest order)

 

After introducing themselves like beauty queens; they place themselves again to finished dancing the last chorus of the song.

 

And then the girls exit as MC KHD and MC YJS appeared greeting the audience. Make some talks as our girls backstage are changing quickly their wardrobes.

 

When the staff cue them that the next number is now ready, the MC’s start to present again the next performance.

 

(Since Miss A and Sistar doesn’t much have songs compared to SNSD and T-ara, the production team allow them to used songs from other groups of course with the permission of the agencies)

 

The next number will be composing of the GROUPS VOCALISTS rendering a performance from the songs of Korea’s Best Vocal Group of their generations “DAVICHI”.

 

(In this performance, SNSD Seohyun and Miss A Suzy wouldn’t be performing though they both Lead and Main Vocalist too of their respective groups, they decided not to perform in this number since they also have the Maknaes and Visuals performance later)

 

Fei, Soyeon, Taeyeon and Hyorin appeared all together on stage with a mellow lights showering upon them, they will singing Davichi’s “Don’t Say Goodbye” (this is said to be the MAIN VOCALIST presentation)

 

(Play the song and followed the lyrics with your imagination)

 

[Fei] Tteorineun neoui ibseurul nan nan cheoeum boaji 


Museun mal halyeogo mal halyeogo 


Oh~ tteumman deurineunji 


Seulpeun yegameun da majneundan norae

gasacheorom


Seolma anigetji anilkkeoya oh~ anieoyaman dwe



 

[Soyeon] Beolsseo neon nareul tteona ni maeummajeo tteona 


Tto mommajeodo tteonaneunde 


Nan molla neol jabeul bangbeobeul jom


Nuga nege malhaejwoyo 



 

[Hyorin] Oneulbam geu malmaneun marayo


Wae nal beorigo ganayo


Na maeumi apa gaseumi apa 


Nunmul cha orayo



 

[Taeyeon] Ajigeun annyeong urin andwaeyo


Neon geu ibeul deo yeoljima 


Annyeongirago naege malhajima



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter