Round 2 (part 2)

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Star1, Say A, Sones and Queens competing cheers with each other. And when the music started, Sistar appeared first on stage, even the judges are move by the crowds energy. SMILES are carve on their faces.

Sistar Ma Boy

 

Sistar exit then Miss A automatically performed next

 

Miss A Hush

 

The lights turn off for a moment and after then as the lights turns on SNSD appeared to perform

 

SNSD Run Devil Run

 

SNSD exit and T-ara came up on stage with everyone’s surprised former members Hwayoung and Areum join the group for this performance which makes the audience gasps and delight.

 

T-ara Day By Day

 

Dasom: Waahh? Youngie and Areum are there? (Eyes widened in surprised)

Taeyeon: They come at backstage a while ago, they come to support T-ara but PD saw them and invite them to join the group since he know T-ara will be performing Day By Day, isn’t okay with you guys? (Asking Miss A and Sistar)

Hyorin: What kind of question is that, of course that would be better…I’ve waited the day that Youngie and Areum could perform with them again as a reunion. (She’s so happy)

Fei: Me too, besides even they left the group, people will always remember they always be a T-ara. (Happy for this moment as well)

Sunny: They just so adorable. (She smiles as watching them performing)

 

Crowds clap and give everyone a standing ovation after that performance. QUEENS fans club are tearing too, they’re too happy seeing Hwayoung and Areum again pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter