Planning Stages

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The FINAL BATTLE CONCERT”

 

Taeyeon and Soyeon both exclaimed after they read the letter.

 

Does it mean the Final Battle is nearly approaching?

 

Yoona: Why do I felt a burden so sudden? (She bows her head)

Yuri: Me too, aisshhh, I’ll be misiing all of you guys…(She cried out without a tears)

 

Eunjung: Wait, the Final battle is a concert? (Asking)

Suzy: Ne, what does it mean unnies? (Asking all the unnies)

 

Hyorin: Well, it said here that the battle is a CONCERT show; we don’t really need to compete like we’re in a showdown battle, all we had to do is to conceptualize a production stage representing each TEAM.

Fei: It’s said the final battle will be composing of 6 songs for each TEAM, 3 songs from each group to be performed and the rest production number will be depends on us. But still it will be judge by fair through performances.

 

Hyomin: It simply says that we will be conducting a natural concert then, only that it is going to be judge.

Sunny: wait, are we the one will going to prepare everything? I mean, the concept, the ideas, the songs, props, everything?

Boram: Everything about the performance Sunny, will all handle it by ourselves alone.

Soyou: Whooh…that’s pretty awesome! I’m so excited.

 

Tiffany: Maybe we could help each other for some production numbers, of course with the exception of TEAMS FINAL Performance. (She suggested)

Min: Yeah I like that; the opening act should be an explosive bomb, something so special.

Hyoyeon: (She gets a notebook and a pen) I’ll write the details…(writing on the paper) first is ‘PRODUCTION NUMBER’ on the opening of the concert.

 

Sooyoung: We will be using everyone’s song right? (Typing on her laptop) why should we try T-ara’s y Love with this outfit, it looks cool and the song intro is so catchy. (She smiles presenting everyone the video)

 

T-ara y Love (MV/Live)

 

Qri: We can edit the music and stop after the first chorus and proceed to a new song, what do you think?

Bora: I like that idea, remix! (She snaps out) but we should think a good follow up catchy song? (Then think)

Jia: What if your song “How Dare You” intro guys up to the chorus, it’s a cool opening number too, don’t you think? (Looking to Sistar)

Jessica: I like that idea; we’ll remix the two songs for the opening act then followed by a non-dance song performance.

Jiyeon: Oh I like to sing “Snowy Wish” then followed by “Kissing You” unnies. (She suggested)

Taeyeon: Well, why not (thinking the idea) I like it better.

Hyoyeon: y Love, How Dare You, Snowy Wish and Kissing You for the opening act, all CHECK! (She read what she written) what’s next?

 

Yoona: I really wanted to perform “I Don’t Need A Man”

Bora: Yeah me too! (She high five to Yoona)

 

Soyeon: Then you guys could performed it, (Then think) Visuals should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter