New Home

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at their new temporary home. All gasp and amaze. (Let’s just imagine they living here)

Yuri: Oh my God…could we live here forever? (She shouts out)

Jessica: I’m wishing too…but that’s impossible Yuri-shi…(She grin to her)

 

Everybody are sneaking and rooming the whole house.

 

Min: Wow…we have swimming pool…I could wear my swimsuit here. (She widely grin)

Hyoyeon: And it had a water heater…I love this place already.

 

Boram: Everyone please come over here first, we will discuss room assignments.

 

Everybody gathered at the living room then.

 

Boram: There’s a total of five big bedrooms upstairs. So leaders and I already discuss that since we’ll be spread into a two different teams in the near future. We decided that members of the same team would be the roommates. So Nyeo Shi Dae and T-ara will be a total of 15 members, Miss A and Sistar is a total of 8 members. Does it mean if T-Generation will share 5 members in one room, we could use 3 rooms already; while the remaining two rooms will be divided to 8 members of MissStar, so that’s 4 members each room.

 

Everyone agreed

 

Taeyeon: In order for us to arrange who are the members in each room, we decided to follow the age system. For Tara and SNSD, Room 1 will be Boram unnie, Qri unnie, Soyeon unnie, Eunjung unnie and me.

Qri: For Room 2 that will be Sica, Sunny, Hyomin, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. And the Room 3 is composing of Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and Jiyeon.

 

Seohyun: Yayyy, we’re roommate Ji. (She’s happily turn to Jiyeon)

Sunny: So Taeyeon will be the only SNSD member in room 1, while Hyomin and Jiyeon are the only T-ara members in room 2 and 3 respectively, I love it! We’re on the same room honey…(She hugs Hyomin)

Hyomin: Yes honey…(She laugh)

Eunjung: Yah Park Hyomin you should behave!

 

Suzy: Eunjung unnie is jealous (She giggles, Dasom giggles too)

 

Hyorin: And for MissStar, room 4 are Fei unnie, Jia unnie, Bora unnie and I. And the last room is composing of Min, Soyou, Dasom and Suzy.

 

Soyou: Oh we’re roommate Minnie. (She’s happy hugging Min)

 

Fei: So everyone goes to your respective room first, arrange your things so we could eat then.

 

Everyone started to move

 

Tiffany: I’m going to miss you Tae. (She backs hug Taeyeon)

Taeyeon: Yah time for a change! (She just grin to her co-member)

 

Room 1

 

Taeyeon: So I’ll be the maknae here in our room, thank goodness I never been a maknae after all this years, thanks unnies…(She teases T-ara members Boram, Qri, Soyeon and Eunjung)

Soyeon: Yah Kim Taeyeon! (She acts like an angry ahjumma and then she laugh) I miss you. (She run to Taeyeon then)

 

Both of them hug each other

 

Eunjung: Don’t you think Hyomin and Jiyeon are okay? (She’s worried)

Qri: Yah stop your jealousy Eunjung-ah, Hyomin must be very happy with her roommates right now since they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter