The SHOWDOWN

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC KHD: Earlier we had saws the Visuals battle, the Main Vocalists battle rendering their version thru Destiny’s Child hits and the Korea’s Spice Girls battle, but we still had another one!

 

Crowds scream again

 

MC YJS: You’re right Hoo Dong-ah, and this time it’s a LIVE SHOWDOWN!

MC KHD: Didn’t what the others had done earlier is a Live too?

MC YJS: (Nodded) yeah, but this live battle is a different one (He smiles) K2F4 and STMS teams were all together on stage and over there, they’re will going to have a live showdown in front of each other.

MC KHD: Wow… a real one on one showdown this time! (He scream as the audience getting more excited then)

MC YJS: So what are we waiting for please give them a round of applause, from Team K2F4 Nicole, Jiyoon, Minzy and CL and from Team STMS Min, Hyoyeon, Qri and Seohyun!!!

 

Team K2F4 first steps on the stage with an outfit look like they are the version of the group SISTAR (haha)

 

(Let’s imagine CL, Minzy, Jiyoon and Nicole on this outfit)

CL as Hyorin

Minzy as Dasom

Jiyoon as Soyou

Nicole as Bora

 

Even the Sistar members can’t help themselves but smiles after they saw the Team K2F4, and at the same time team STMS steps on-stage too with this outfit.

 

(Min, Hyoyeon, Qri and Seohyun in 2NE1 outfits…haha)

Min as CL

Hyeoyeon as Minzy

Qri as Dara

Seohyun as Bom

 

The audience started to get excited more for this SHOWDOWN, MC’s KHD and YJS came to them first.

 

CL: Why are you laughing guys, do I look weird with this outfit? (She smiles too)

 

MC KHD: No, no CL you always look so good! Anyway guys, look like with your outfit K2F4 is Sistar while STMS is 2NE1.

 

Both groups nodded

 

MC YJS: Do you want to say something first with your opponent? Or introduce yourselves guys (Starting the rivalry)

 

CL: Hi I’m Sistar leader Hyorin. (Hyorin laugh as well together with the audience)

Minzy: Sistar maknae Dasom imnida (She added making the fans laugh as well)

Jiyoon: Sistar Soyou inmnida.

Nicole: And I’m the group visual Sistar Bora imnida. (Her eyes smiles too)

 

Even Team STMS holding their mouth in laugh, the MC’s are enjoying their cuteness

 

Then Min get the microphone and she scream to the audience like she’s really CL

 

“What’s up everyone, we are 2NE1!!!!” she scream making the audience wild, she really acts like CL even their teammate at the sides of the stage stand up laughing, Min is really hilarious then Hyoyeon join her craziness by the two of them give the DJ a signs and dance together when DJ plays one of 2NE1 hits…

 

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter