Unnies

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very tiring day but very enjoyable one as well

 

All these years they never expected they will experience this pool party they ever had with fellow idols outside their respective groups and it’s very memorable.

 

But the love life interrogation didn’t stop then, at room 3, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona surrounds Jiyeon in an investigation just like she’s a suspect in one crime. Seohyun is just watching them at her bed.

 

Jiyeon who feeling so scared with the unnies surrounding her holding her breathe.

 

Jiyeon: Unnies…why are you looking at me like that? (She’s scared)

Yuri: We’re still thinking who’s that guy you been dating Ji. (She said crossing her arms together)

Sooyoung: (Nodded to what Yuri said) and since we’re roommate and we’re your unnies already here it’s better if you will tell us who is he. (They scaring Jiyeon more)

Jiyeon: Unnie…(She’s so scared)

Yoona: You didn’t even confirmed if he’s an actor or an idol too.

Jiyeon: Unnie I told earlier he’s a public figure too.

Yoona: Hmm…(nodded) but it’s general to say public figure, he might be a politician too, a news anchor, model, etc. it didn’t answer it at all Ji, so tell us, he’s an actor?

Jiyeon: Maybe (Bow her head a little)

Yuri and Sooyoung: Mwoh? (Both eyes widened)

Sooyoung: Wait…wait, so he’s not really an official actor? (She’s more confuse now)

Yuri: Wait…(She taps Sooyoung) he’s an idol-actor? (Face brightened)

 

Seohyun who’s silently watching her three unnies interrogation with T-Generation maknae smiles when she got an idea who it was.

 

Seohyun: I think I know him already. (Smiling to Jiyeon) I saw both of you last Dream Concert 2012 and 2013 backstage Ji but I doubted it first, if I’m not mistaken it, it was him, am I right Ji?

Jiyeon: Unnie…(Her face faded color of nervousness)

 

This time Yuri and Yoona run to Seohyun sides and nag their group maknae.

 

Yuri: Who is he Seo?

Yoona: Yeah, tell us.

Seohyun: (She just smiles to Jiyeon before she look to Yuri. Yoona and even Sooyoung) I think it’s not right if I tell you unnies, I’m not even sure if really they are.

Yuri: Yah! How could you do that to us? (Nagging Seohyun)

Yoona: Arasso, but you promise to us Ji (Instead she turn to Jiyeon again) before this show will end you’re going to tell us who is he huh?

Jiyeon: (She smiles this time to Yoona) Ne unnie, I tell you if I’m ready.

Sooyoung: Aigoo, all right let’s sleep now.

 

They lying and ready to sleep already when Seohyun whispered to Jiyeon.

 

Seohyun: So Ji, is he really him?

Jiyeon: Unnie, can you promised me to keep it secret for now?

 

Seohyun smiles to her

 

Seohyun: Of course, you’re my dongsaeng now. I’m so happy for you. (She pinch Jiyeon’s cheeks a little)

 

While

 

Yuri: Did you hear what they talk? (She whisper to Yoona)

Yoona: Ani, I don’t hear it at all.

Yuri: Aisshh…why don’t they need to keep it for us?

Yoona: Jiyeon is still young and she must do it to protect her relationship as well.

Yuri: But I’m still curious who he is?

Yoona: Me too but let’s wait then.

 

Then they heard Sooyoung starting to snore already fast asleep. YoonYul giggles after they turned their head towards Sooyoung’s bed.

 

The next day

 

They all busy conceptualizing their ideas on the upcoming Music Videos shows. The 1st Lead Vocalists holds their meeting as well.

 

Jessica: Leaders must be really prepared enough already; we must do our best too here.

Eunjung: (Nodded) I’m thinking we could use ballad songs for our music videos.

Soyou: I agree Eunjung unnie, I’m sure leaders will concentrate more on concepts but it’s better if we concentrate more on songs.

Min: I’m thinking of T-ara and Davichi “We Were In Love” song (She suggested)

Jessica: Yeah I like it.

 

Even Soyou and Eunjung agreed too.

 

Maknae Line who’s busy cleaning the pool area are talking as well while Soyou is on her meeting with 1st Lead Vocalists sub-units.

 

Dasom: Had you guys think about the music video thing? It’s better if we talk it already as long as Soyou unnie is not here yet. (She suggested)

Suzy: I’m thinking concepts away from our maknae image. (She said while holding her chin thinking)

Seohyun: I like it Suzy-shi, maknaes always looks cute and innocent, we must change that image on our music video concept.

Jiyeon: What do you mean unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter