SISTAR

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside their VAN

 

Dasom: Aahhh, I'm starving already...(She lazily complain at the back of the van)

Soyou: Me too, can we just stop in the nearest convinient store? (She ask her groupmate)

Hyorin: No, seon-saeng-nim said we need to hurry, so let's just eat there when we arrived.

Bora: What kind of news is that why we need to go back at the office after an awarding show? (She also sighs)

 

Sistar was just finished the GAON AWARDS ceremony and their CEO wanted to talk to them urgently; so they are advice to meet him in one fancy restaurant near their company building.

They arrive at the place feeling tired already but happy beacuse of the latest awards they got. When their boss see them , he immediately raised his hands for them to see him and gesture them to come over.

 

KSD: Congratulation girls...I'm so proud of you. Come on join me?

Sistar: Wow...finally! (Their eyes are sparkling when they saw foods)

Bora: Saem did you just called us to treat us for a celebration? (She ask grinning)

KSD: (He laugh) well sort of that, but I really had a good news to you girls.

Soyou: Chincha? Isn't sounds like an outing saem?

Hyorin: Yah! Outing? For this season? (She glared to Soyou)

KSD: (He laugh a little) well sounds like that since it's a variety show for you girls.

Sistar: Deh? (Surprised)

KSD: Yes and it will started this weekend.

Dasom: Wait saem? As in 'WE' ?

KSD: (He nodded) Yup. It's a Girl Groups Battle variety show.

Bora: What? battle again? (She sighs)

KSD: It isn't like a battle you've been experience way back years. This time you had a TEAM MATE.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter