Who?

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV: I don't know if you agree with me or not but I am only a fan (so whoever I want to be Suzy's and Jiyeon's namja chingu here is only my ILLUSIONS, hahaha)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany: Are you nervous dinoji? (She grin starting teasing her)

Jiyeon: Unnie…don’t do this to me…(She wanted to cry)

Sunny: Aha…seems our Jiyeon-nie really hiding something from us. (She smiles)

Sooyoung: Mwoh? Who, who? (She cheers)

Dasom: Chincha? So you’re dating someone Ji?

 

Jiyeon bow her head; bite her lower lip when she heard Suzy started to giggles.

 

Yoona: Why are you laughing Suzy-shi? Seems you had idea about Jiyeon-nie love life. (Surprised, curious but smiling)

Yuri: Why not they’re close friends, I’m sure she had.

Suzy: Ani, ani…(She shake her head but can’t hide how she control her laugh)

Hyomin: Just tell them now Ji.

Jiyeon: Unnie…(She look Hyomin helplessly)

Hyoyeon: So she’s really dating someone? (Surprised but instead Jiyeon she ask Qri)

 

Qri didn’t answer her instead she looks Jiyeon who still hesitating if she reveals it right now. But then she nodded.

 

Jiyeon: N-ne…(almost whisper)

 

“Mwoh?” reacted by everyone except T-ara members and Suzy.

 

Min: Yah, you know it? (Instead she nags Suzy) why you didn’t tell me?

Suzy: You didn’t ask me unnie.

Seohyun: Kure? Who is he Ji? Is he an actor, an idol too?

Jiyeon: Do I really need to tell, who is he? (She shyly ask back)

Soyou: Okay it’s not really necessary for us to know who is he, but just like what Seohyun ask is he a public figure too?

Jiyeon: N-ne.

SNSD members: Mwoh? (All curious who it was)

Sooyoung: Oh my God, I need to calm myself first…water please…(Sunny smack her a little)

Bora: Who’s he? Is he an idol? (Also curious)

Hyorin: I guess I know who is he? (She whispered to Boram instead)

 

Boram just look her and shrugs her shoulder as if she doesn’t know who it was.

 

Yoona: Anyway how long had you been already Ji?

Jiyeon: (Think first) Two years this coming March.

Others: Mwoh?

Jessica: Wow, I salute you be able to hide it over this years. (Amaze)

Yuri: Who is he Suzy-shi? (Instead she goes to Suzy to ask her)

Suzy: My lips are sealed unnie. (Shaking her head)

Eunjung: The important is Jiyeon-nie admitted it to you guys, she might not be ready to tell you who is he right now but I guess you’ll find it out too soon.

Taeyeon: I agree so let’s proceed now to Suzy.

 

Jiyeon smiles then giving thumbs ups to her Eunjung unnie, she was save by her again.

 

Sunny: Now the Nation’s First Love is on the hot seat, hahaha (She’s starting teasing Suzy already)

Bora: Now baby time to reveal your secret. Being the most love young icon right now, who’s the person closest to your heart right now?

Sooyoung: Too many names came out from tabloids already, are you really dating someone?

Hyomin: Jiyeon-nie admitted she’s dating someone, how about you Suzy-shi?

 

Suzy don’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter