Meeting Up

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon: Girls hurry up, the bus is already here!

 

Jessica came out first followed by Tiffany and Seohyun. Then Sunny holding her latest digital camera came out followed by Hyoyeon whose outfit is like she’s going into a picnic.

 

Jessica: Yah, what kind of outfit is that Hyo?

Hyoyeon: What do you think? (She posse like a model)

Tiffany: Aren’t you going to have pneumonia with your outfit? It’s too cold. (She laughs)

 

Then Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona came out looks like they are going in an award show. Seohyun can’t hold her laugher same with Sica and Sunny. Taeyeon slightly massage her neck for frustration with her co-members.

 

Taeyeon: Oh my God, how could you guys wear those outfits? (She complain)

Sooyoung: Wae? What’s wrong with our gowns?

 

And they fought over their outfits since Taeyeon command them to change quickly a formal casual dresses.

 

Meanwhile

 

T-ara girls are now ready to go; inside a 9 seated VAN

 

Qri: Wait where’s Jiyeon?

Hyomin: She went to bathroom for a while. (She said while re-touching her make up)

Eunjung: Yah, who do you think will be our opponent?

Boram: So Nyeo Shi Dae is our teammate; I don’t think anyone aside from 2NE1.

Soyeon: Oh Jiyeon is here… forget it for now girls we’ll find it out later.

Qri: What’s that Ji?

Jiyeon: I’m hungry unnie, that’s why I bought some. (Referring to container of foods and packs of chips she bought)

Hyomin: Daebak! You’re really the best baby dino. (She thumbs up)

 

While

 

Suzy: Bora unnie texted me asking if we’re part of the show

Fei: Did you say her the truth.

Suzy: Ani (Shaking her heads) I think they don’t have any idea who are the groups that part of the show.

Jia: Does it mean, we’re the only one who’s informed?

Min: Yayyy…this is exciting!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter