2nd Judges

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Announcement of Winners

 

MC YJS: Garnering of a total votes 77.25% among the viewers and a total of 88% from the panel of judges, tonight winner averaging with a total of 82.63% goes to…

 

Team STMS and K2F4 holding each other hands as they waiting for the announcement

 

MC’s KHD: Team………………….(getting more impatient) STMS!!!

 

SNSD, T-ara, Miss A and Sistar jumping in joy and hugging each other. Team K2F4 smiling clapping and congratulating the winner. All of them hug, no hurt feelings they all enjoy the show but since this is a battle the winner should be decided.

 

Then the screen automatically shows up the viewers votes

 

VISUAL BATTLE: Team K2F4 27%, Team STMS 73%

Main Vocalist Battle: Team K2F4 10%, Team STMS 90%

Spice Girls Battle: Team K2F4 12%, Team STMS 88%

SHOWDOWN: Team K2F4 42%, Team STMS 58%

 

Groups Kara, 2ne1, 4minute and fx left the stage with a satisfactory smiles on their faces.

 

Gyuri: Chukahae STMS, you guys are really the best! Keep it up! (Thumbs up to the camera at the backstage)

Sulli and Krystal: We’re still happy; it’s once in a lifetime experience, thank you so much.

CL: Goodluck for the four groups, I know it isn’t easy but just do all your best, fighting!

 

These girls are cheering to the camera backstage

 

Meanwhile Suzy went to the waiting room, she need the restroom right now when somebody blocks her on her way, eyes widened when she saw him.

 

Suzy: Oppa! (The person in front of her gestures to her HUSSSHHH!!! Pointing his finger on his lips)

 

Suzy looks around if somebody may catch them

 

Suzy: What are you doing here? (Almost whispered)

 

“I’m here to be one of the judges for the next presentation later?” he smiles

 

Suzy: What? What presentation? (She ask) the battle was finished already.

 

“I know, I’m already here from the beginning of the show and I saw everything jagiya”

 

Suzy: Ssshhh…someone may heard you! (She push him a little to the corner no one could notice them) but wait what are you saying you were a judges?

 

“For the T-Generation special performance.” He smiles “Didn’t the Lee actors judges you guys last time, now we are here to judge T-Generation performance”

 

Suzy: Omo? Chincha? (Surprised then she turns back runs to their team when he stop her)

 

“Oh where you going?”

 

Suzy: We don’t have any idea T-Generation will perform today; I’ll just see you later. (She runs immediately)

 

While fx, 4Minute, Kara and 2ne1 are showing some intermission number on the stage. Backstage @ waiting room the PD gathered the four groups.

 

Dasom: What are we doing here unnie? (She turns to Jia)

Jia: (Shrugs her shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter