2nd Visitors at home

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What so stressful battle they ever had last night, so the girls are all still asleep even it’s around 9:30 A.M already.

 

As the oldest Boram gets up first waking up Qri, they had to do that to prepared the breakfast, meanwhile Fei get up too from room 4 taking Hyorin with her.

 

With their hair still messy and eyes still keep on closing still yawning they go out from their room only to get Boram and Qri at the hallway.

 

Hyorin: Good morning unnies? (Smiling to Qri and Boram)

Boram: Morning guys…(in a tone of still feeling sleepy)

 

They heard something noisy

 

Fei: Did you hear that?

Qri: Sounds like it’s coming from the kitchen? (She answered sleepily)

 

The four immediately run down to the kitchen only to got surprised

 

“Good morning girls”

 

A smile from 10 guys standing in front of them, the four girls are all surprised.

 

Fei: What you guys are doing here? (She ask)

Hyorin: Oh my God, my hair! (She remembers, then run to the music room wishing she could find a comb, Boram follows her, Qri just comb her hair with her fingers)

 

Seulong: It’s okay guys; you still look all pretty (He smiles calling to Hyorin and Boram)

 

That’s right 2AM and 2PM guys are here as their visitors

 

Qri: (She noticed the dinning full of breakfast) did you guys prepare all this?

Junki: Oh yes, we are here to serves 23 ladies today who did a very well battle last night.

Changmin: The production ask us to be your servants today ladies as one of the price of your winning last night so we made all these for you. (He added presenting the breakfast)

 

Boram: Chincha? (Eyes smiling as she walks coming to them again followed by Hyorin at her back)

Teacyeon: (Nodded) Yup, but I guess the others are too tired, are they still asleep?

Hyorin: As you said but maybe a minute they all here already, Bora and Jia are awake already but don’t want to get up.

 

Then they heard Eunjung, Taeyeon and Soyeon coming down as well chatting then only to be surprised by their guests too.

 

Soyeon: Oh anyeonghasaeyo (She bow then found the breakfast) wow!

2AM & 2PM: Good morning ladies, breakfast is serves!

Taeyeon: Wow, you guys made that for us? (The male idols nodded) wow, kamsahamnida!

Eunjung: Aww…this is so sweet, I wonder how will Sica, Tiffany will react with this? (Looking to Taecyeon and Nickhun)

Soyeon: You forgot our Hyomin and Jiyeon too…(She giggles)

Taeyeon and Hyorin: Mwoh?

Qri: (She claps) Hahaha…forget it girls, let’s eat guys. (She started seating the dinning)

Fei: I’ll call them to come down! (Walks to the stairs) girls, breakfast is serves! (She called up) hurry up and come down, we had visitors!

 

Bora and Jia come out too still yawning, and then from room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter