First Visitors

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sunny gave Sooyoung a lesson, she cooks a ramen for the maknaes as peace offering.

 

Seohyun: Unnie this is so good. (Grinning to her widely)

Sooyoung: (She smirk) of course, I made it very well.

Jiyeon: Unnie, are you mad with us? (She asks with a spoon on , as usual Jiyeon’s gestures; like this)

Sooyoung: of course not! Why would I, besides it’s my fault, mian maknaes, unnie loves you. (She comes to Jiyeon and Suzy then she hugs the two)

Seohyun: Only Jiyeon and Suzy? How about me? (Complain)

Sooyoung: I’m tired hugging you already, and if I know you’re the one who told unnies what did I done. (Acting she’s upset with Soehyun)

Seohyun: Yah…unnie! (Frowns)

 

Then Sooyoung smiles then and laugh when she saw Seohyun pouted

 

Sooyoung: Aigoo, you must thankful I love you. (Seohyun smiles then and all of them group hugs)

 

Then Dasom comes to them too together with Yuri and Yoona, joining eating the ramen.

 

Yuri: It’s good Soo, go and cook more. (She ordered)

Sooyoung: Yah, go and cook yourselves!

 

Maknaes and Yoona just laugh to them

 

It’s already 8 P.M that night Leaders had arrive then Boram gathered them all again at the living room.

 

Boram: As you all know guys, we’ve been at broadcasting network earlier. And tomorrow evening we will be seen the Leaders Music Videos and as what we had announced last time, the videos will be judge by boy groups. Main Vocals, 1st Lead Vocalists and Vocalist are the next sub-units who will present the next following day, so be prepared arasso?

Soyeon: We are advised too that Miss A and Sistar will present also a LIVE PERFORMANCE tomorrow night as part of the preparation for the battle, so guys it said that your Live Performance tomorrow night will be counted on the final battle, you are advise to used So Nyeo Shi Dae and T-ara songs on your performance. (She smiles)

Miss A & Sistar: Mwoh? (Surprise)

Jessica: So start making your plan already and before we forget, we had a special guest for tomorrow night.

Min and Hyoyeon: Chincha? Who, who? (Both excited)

Jessica:  we don’t know either.

 

Miss A and Sistar gathered after then discussing their performance plan.

 

Jia: First is songs, what do you think?

Hyorin: T-ara and SNSD had so many wonderful songs but we must pick one song that our skills would bring out very well.

Dasom: Aisshhh…this is so hard. (Sighs)

Soyou: What if for SNSD songs we used “The Boys”, the choreography is so cool enough and well fitted to us. (She suggest)

Fei: (Nodded) I’m thinking the same, in contrary we can use T-ara “Lovey Dovey” after then, it will made a good spice after we performed ‘The Boys”.

Bora: I agree unnie, from cool yet y to refreshing party rock performance that’s awesome! (She started imagining their live performance)

Min: The Boys + Lovey Dovey? Not bad, it’s one of their big hits too I’m sure our audience will love our show.

Suzy: First let’s study the songs and the dances.

 

Miss A and Sistar start to watch MV’s and live performances of SNSD The Boys and T-ara Lovey Dovey then.

 

Right then they divide the lyrics part of each songs and started practicing the dance steps. While T-Generation are busy with their own life as well.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Boram, Soyeon and Qri are preparing the schedules and props for tomorrow show. Eunjung, Jiyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon watching variety show at living room. While Hyomin, Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun are having their meeting too for Vocalists Sub-Units group MV performance.

 

Sunny: I heard Leaders concept is really cool, so how about us?

Hyomin: I’m thinking we could focus more on dancing skills. As vocalists some fans didn’t see us on the dancing area but of course we should still lift our vocal capability for our MV.

Tiffany: Our song? (Asking at the same time thinking)

Seohyun: Miss A “Goodbye Baby” (She smiles suggesting)

Tiffany: Too strong choreography, how about their song “Touch” instead?

Sunny: Yeah, I like it, very sensual concept and flexible one, that’s good.

Hyomin: It’s more on hands move but their body synchronizing the songs too. (Nodding)

Seohyun: So it’s final, we will used Miss A’s “TOUCH” on our MV.

 

The next day

 

Everybody is busy setting up their small stage near at the pool area. Leaders are busier since they preparing for their MV too and at the same time Miss A and Sistar practicing their live performance later.

 

When unexpected visitors come earlier than they expected.

 

Hyoyeon: Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……(She scream when she saw who are their visitors)

 

Everyone started to panic when they heard Hyoyeon scream

 

Min: What’s the matter? Where’s the fire? (She ask rushing running to the main door)

 

Same goes with Bora, Soyou and Jia who following her all speechless then all together scream in unison.

 

Who wouldn’t Most Popular LEE actors are in front of them smiling like a Prince.

 

Lee Dong Gun, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Dong Wook. MC’s Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong are also there.

 

Lee Actors: Anyeonghasaeyo…(All bow to greet them)

 

Hyoyeon: Tell me I’m no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter