FINALE

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany: Yah Tae…Tae wake up! wake up! (Shakes Taeyeon body)

 

Taeyeon gasps aloud and wake up, she’s on their dorm and Tiffany and Jessica is with her waking her up.

 

Taeyeon: Yah where’s T-ara? Miss A and Sistar? (She ask panicking)

Jessica: Mwoh? What are you talking about?

 

Sunny who heard that goes to her

 

Sunny: Did you dream with that battle too Tae? (Eyes widened)

Taeyeon: Dream? No it’s real, it’s real! (She insists)

Yuri: You guys are really weird, you’re saying the 4 of you Dream the same things? (She means Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun)

 

Before they woke up Taeyeon a while ago, they woke up Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun too who seems having a dreams as well, and in a strange story of the 3 they said they were in a battle alongside with 3 other girl groups and now here’s their LEADER saying the same story.

 

Sooyoung: (Crunching her chips) Aigoo girls, you look so funny. (Shakes her head)

 

Yoona: But girls, how will you explained we dream the same dreams at the same time?

 

Tiffany and Jessica look each other then sighs, they don’t know either why their 4 co-members dream that battle.

 

Seohyun: Unnies…in my dream, T-Generation won.

Yoona: What? Why in my dreams it’s MissStar team?

Taeyeon: Me too it’s MissStar.

Sunny: Mine it’s T-Generation.

 

The four looks each other confuse, Yuri walks to Sooyoung then whisphered.

 

Yuri: You think we need to send that 4 on mental already? (She chuckle)

Sooyoung: (Still crunshing her chips) I thought so.

 

Jessica: That’s enough, anyway I hade received a call from seon-saeng-nim, we need to go at KBS Studio later, it’s an important meeting.

Taeyeon: Yah guys, are you not believing us?

Tiffany: How could we believe you guys, did you saw T-ara, Miss A and Sistar here? (Looks around their dorm)

 

Without knowing some T-ara, Miss A and Sistar members dream the same too.

 

Min: Yah believe us guys, we won on that battle, Sistar is our team, Jia can testify it.

Jia: Minnie is right, we living for more than 2 months with them and we won on the final battle.

Suzy: That’s ridiculous unnies…how could we win over versus SNSD and T-ara? Are you kidding us, anyway as you both said it’s only a dream.

Fei: That’s enough girls; get up and seon-saeng-nim want to see us.

 

But Min and Jia still convensing Suzy and Fei about their dream, while SISTAR…

 

Soyou: We lost on the battle guys, T-Generation won (She sighs)

Bora: Yeah it’s true, but of course I do already expect that T-Generation will win.

 

Hyorin and Dasom just look each other and then shook their head, their groupmate must be insane already.

 

Dasom: Unnie, what did that two eat and they had dreams living with other groups?

Hyorin: That’s result of stress (She simply answered)

 

While T-ara

 

Jiyeon: Unnie just believe us, we lost in the competition.

Hyomin: No Ji, we WON!

Boram: But why in my dreams it’s a tie? (Scratch her head)

 

Eunjung: Are you guys are nuts? How will it going to happen, we never been in a battle for goodness.

Soyeon: The three of you, go and take a bath, that’s stress only (She command to the 3)

Qri: But you think it’s so strange? Why they dream the same thing? Imagine they even know the exact happenings similarly but except with the winners? (She thinks)

 

3 P.M @ KBS Studio, the 4 Groups are surprised to see each other again. It’s weird since that after they saw each other they comfortable running to each other and hugging again, as if they just mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter