The Story

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon: We’re bickering already for almost 2 days but it’s not really that big issue. It’s normal for a group to buckle and argue sometimes, maybe it happened with you too guys. (She looks SNSD, Miss A and Sistar)

Tiffany: Yeah it’s normal, we too. (She agreed, other SNSD members nodded agreeing as well)

Soyeon: We never expected that those misunderstanding will turn that worst ended we became bad persons.

 

Soyeon who is a strong person among T-ARA members started tear up as she remembers the controversy. Taeyeon come to her and give her a back hug giving comfort.

 

Taeyeon: It’s okay unnie, we’re listening. (She softly says on Soyeon ears)

Qri: Just like some fans posted it happened during our Jewelry Box Tour in Japan. Hwayoung injured her ankle and only left to performed by sitting on stage. She often complaining, we don’t know exactly what she’s complaining about before the concert.

Boram: Hyomin talks to her to stop sulking, maybe because we’re all tired as well we started to get pissed off and irritated as well with her sulking. Eunjung and I went through with her but a simple talk turns in argument, that’s the time Soyeon unnie tried to stop us but Youngie didn’t listening to us anymore.

Qri: We still had Music Bank after that as soon as we arrived here in Korea. Hyomin tried to talked to her again to settle everything since we still had performance, but that moment she wasn’t listening anymore. Manager oppa is stoping her already but she’s not listening anyone already. 15 minutes before our performance seon-saeng-nim called telling Youngie not to perform on our stage performance.

Hyomin: We’re pissed off too but we never want to hurt Youngie. We never been bullied her for God sakes (her tears started to drops this time, as Sunny keeping patted her at her back comforting her)

Eunjung: It must be really hard for her to adjust with the group since she joined us but we swear we thankful to her existence with our group so much. Jiyeon-nie got her playmate already when she joined us that made us feel relief for Jiyeon who weren’t alone at dorm anymore every time we go out hopping at bar or watching movies. And we done our best to express how thankful we are to her but on our arguments she’s pointing out we are making her a useless member, we never said it to her promised. Issues of individual opportunity argument started then. We don’t have any idea that she felt left with everything Jiyeon had, or Hyomin had or any other members solo projects. She’s freaking over yelling to us even she performed or not it makes no difference, fans will only cheer for Jiyeon, Hyomin and me but not to her, but anyway even whatever explanation we want to say for her it’s all useless since she’s really pissed off with us those times.

Hyomin: The worst is we able to posts our feelings on public. Turning events that we’re already bullying our own member, which isn’t true. We never intention to hurt her even in our dreams, we love Youngie as what we love each other and as much as we want to explain everything in public our company prohibited to say anything.

 

Others nodded expressing they understand already the story.

 

Soyeon: Worst things then turned out, we become es, evils, demons for some fans (She chuckle but tears coming out from her eyes) out of curiosity we checks comments every articles came out about us but we only ended loosing our energy on keeping reading on it. Some saying why can’t I die already when I got an accident…(She cried out a lot after saying this, Taeyeon engulfing her more this time even Tiffany come to her as well and hugs her comforting their former co-trainee)

Jiyeon: There’s also articles came out that I slapped Youngie, which never ever happened. How could I hurt her for no reason? (She’s crying too as Suzy is also engulfing her)

 

Yoona and Yuri started to cry as well upon hearing the story.

 

Bora: I don’t know if I can handle that if it happened to us. We also argue and fought sometimes but bullying is too much word for it, damn with haters! How could they create those untrue stories? (She’s sulking showing her sympathy for T-ara)

Sooyoung: How about Hwayoung’s departure? Why so sudden she’s been kicked out from the group? (She ask)

 

Qri: We’re also shocked upon hearing it. Many issues come out and went through to seon-saeng-nim. Some stories we don’t know either, only the staffs are been called and asked one by one, only one question saem asked us, if Youngie really threatened to scream in front of fans during the Music Bank show.

Min: We h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter