Special Battle

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day the main vocalist, 1st lead vocalist and vocalist sub-units were all busy preparing for their music video to be release by night.

 

Main Vocalist will be composing of 5 members instead – Taeyeon, Hyorin, Soyeon, Fei and Suzy

 

1st Lead Vocalist will be Jessica, Min, Soyou and Eunjung

 

While the Vocalists will be Tiffany, Sunny, Hyomin and Seohyun

 

As the above mentions are all busy, others are busy playing and teasing each other at the same time as well. When Boram got a letter from the network again.

 

The letter:

 

Girls;

 

Your next mission is to select one representative from each group and formed them as a ONE WHOLE GROUP. This time all of you will be a ONE TEAM and your opponent will come representatives from 2Ne1, Kara, 4Minute and fx.

 

You decide weather the Leaders, Main Vocalists or whichever positions from your groups will represents and the other team will do the same.

 

Qri: Mwoh? Is this serious?

 

Boram just nodded to her after she present to Qri the letter. Then Boram gathered them again all together.

 

Yuri who walking from here to there while thinking muttering

Yuri: So Nyeo Shi Dae, T-ara, Miss A and Sistar versus 2ne1, 4Minute, Kara and fx? Aissshhhh…is this a joke? It will only ‘cause FANWARS! (She blurted out)

Taeyeon: It was said here, we could decide which positions will be the representative for each group, we could lease the fan wars if we peck fair enough competition. (She suggested)

Soyeon: I agree; this is going to be a tough battle then so we must decide better who will represent to us that we could surely win.

Fei: Wait who’s going to be the judges?

Boram: PD said it’s random. Audience will be part of the judging and maybe some celebrities too.

 

Sooyoung: In that case, VISUALS is the best choice.

Visuals: Mwoh?

 

Sooyoung: Guys, try to think this. If we represent a VISUALS battle on our team Suzy, Jiyeon, Bora and Yoona are the best group combination will going to happen. On the contrary, our opponent groups will have Sulli, Dara, Hyuna and Hara, Popularity wise we’re at the top already.

Hyomin: I have to agree with Sooyoung, Suzy can handle as group vocalists then, Bora can handle the rap and Jiyeon and Yoona as sub-vocals and dancers.

Jessica: And with our visuals popularity audience votes will probably are on our team already (She smiles) so what you think guys? (Looking to the VISUALS)

 

Bora: I’m IN…(Smiling) so will compete with Hyuna, Sulli, Dara unnie and Hara? This is going to be fun, right? (She ask Jiyeon and Suzy who still hesitating they can do it) aish…what’s with you guys? Time to use your popularity by now! (Encouraging the two maknaes)

Yoona: (Thinking) but popularity isn’t only the basis here, we’re representing the name of our groups so skills and talent are still more important.

 

Hyorin: Yoona is right but if we compare talent wise here, you guys are much better than your opponent. (She said as a matter-of-factly) I am not saying they not talented huh? No offence to them but yeah Hyuna alone can stand them even without Dara unnie, Sulli and Hara. But you guys is Yoona, Suzy, Jiyeon and Bora, try to think of it?

 

Others started to agree what Hyorin mean to say

 

Yoona: Arasso I’m IN, for Girls Generation’s name I can handle this. (She smiles)

 

Others now turn their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter