T-Generation

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ne1, fx, 4Minute and Kara bid their goodbye now but the show continues for T-Generation performance. Some idols from the four girl groups choose to finished the whole show such as all fx members and Kara members who joined where APink and After School earlier at the audience.

 

Backstage (MissStar)

 

Jia: Isn’t okay for T-Generation to perform tonight?

Soyou: (Shrug her shoulders) I don’t know, we had one night preparation also when we do ours right and they said they were advice last night.

Jia: But I had never seen them practicing all this day because of the battle.

Fei: I heard Taeyeon said they practice for 5 hours only last night after they found out after their performance.

Hyorin: But why you guys bothering for? Knowing T-ara and SNSD I’m sure they can make it. (Min comes to them)

Min: I heard they’re performing LEGENDS concept.

Soyou: Chincha?

 

Bora, Dasom and Suzy comes to them too

 

Hyorin: And the three of you, where have you been?

Bora: Making chats with so handsome Kim actors of course!

Dasom: Suzy-shi introduced us with them; I wonder why she’s so close with those actors.

Soyou: What? (Comes to Suzy) introduced me with Soo Hyun Suzy-shi, tell him I’m single and available.

Suzy: Haha (She laugh) later unnie.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

MC KHD: Are you guys still alive? (Crowds scream)

MC YJS: Wow the energy is still unbelievable! Anyway to finish today’s show, T-Generation will be performing for their TEAM for the first time.

MC KHD: Mwoh? Isn’t they performed already a while ago? (Playing dumb)

MC YJS: Yeah but this next performance will be graded for their final battle against Miss A and Sistar.

MC KHD: I see, that’s maybe we had special guests earlier? Are they the judges?

MC YJS: (Nodded) the long wait is over, please give them around of applause Kim Rae Won, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Kim Soo Hyun.

 

The crowds get wild again, and then the Kim actors give them greetings before walking to their seats below the stage being the tonight judges. But MC KHD follows them asking “are you guys excited for T-Generation performance?”

 

Kim Rae Won: I am always a fan, so I’m very excited!

Kim Hyun Joong: Too bad Lee Actors judges Miss A and Sistar last time but anyway it’s our honor to be here with you guys.

Kim Bum: I heard it’s a LEGENDS CONCEPT performance, so I’m very excited.

Kim Woo Bin: I had enjoyed the battle earlier, so I’m anticipating another “beautiful” performance.

MC KHD: Sounds you’re referring something else when you said “beautiful performance” (Teasing him)

 

Kim Woo Bin just laughs awkwardly

 

MC KHD: During MissStar performance Lee Seung Gi is one of the judges where he had publically connections from one of the T-Generation team member Yoona (then look to KSH) Soo Hyun-shi are you had connection with one of the members in MissStar team? (Teasing)

 

Kim Soo Hyun: Ani, ani…(Denying) the production invites me and as what you guys said it’s really an honor to become a judge, knowing that I’ll be judging T-ara and So Nyeo Shi Dae performance (Smiling)

MC KHD: You sure you’re not here to see someone? (Teasing again fans giggling, they know what MC KHD mean all about) Suzy-shi? (He added making the fans get more delight)

Kim Soo Hyun: Ani (Still denying, he need to do that to protect her) but of course I’m happy she’s here, Eunjung is here too…I had friends here so it’s really a pleasure. (Eunjung who he had worked too in Dream High and in CF before)

 

MC YJS: Thank you judges, so let’s start now, ladies and gentlem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter