Korea's Spice Battle

T-Generation vs Miss Sistar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the show they we’re advised that the battle will not be between VISUALS only. There are 3 more battles for tonight. The Main Vocals for Destiny’s Child songs and selection of random members who will do their version for SPICE GIRLS hits and the Live Showdown.

 

Boram: We don’t have enough time to argue about this, who’s willing to do the showdown and the Spice Girls battle? (She ask everyone)

Min: (She raised her right hand) I’ll do the Live Showdown, together with Hyo unnie. (Before she grin to Hyoyeon who choke to her drink after Min remarks)

Hyoyeon: What? (Eyes widened)

Min: No buts chingu, we still don’t have any choice, the battle will happen whether we like it or not.

Hyoyeon: (Think first) okay, we’ll be doing the Live Showdown. (She smiles)

 

Hyomin: Then I’m doing the Spice Girls battle, who’s with me? (She smiles)

Tiffany: Me too…(She smiles to everyone raising her right hand too to volunteer) I’ll go with Hyomin.

 

Jessica: Wait, first we should select the songs, then decide who are the members to comply on it. (She suggest)

 

And after discussing their choice of songs the final members who will do the SPICE GIRLS battle are Hyomin, Tiffany, Jia, Dasom and Yuri while for Live Showdown will be Min, Hyoyeon, Qri and Seohyun.

 

While the TEAM K2F4

 

Spice Girls battle – Gyuri, Sohyun, Jihyun, Jiyoung and Krystal

Live Showdown – CL, Minzy, Jiyoon and Nicole

 

(Back to the battle)

 

MC KHD: If you researched about Girl Groups Jae Suk-ie? Who are the groups comes on your mind first? (he ask his co-MC)

MC YJS: (Thinking) a lot of them actually, So Nyeo Shi Dae and all girls groups right here right now. (He smiles)

MC KHD: (Nodded) K-POP have so many beautiful and y members among Girl Group, including APink and After School I am seeing right now on our audience (Smiling as he gazed their spot)

 

The camera fine APink and After School then at the audience area who they appeared on screen where the FANS scream in joy again.

 

APink and After School members just smiles and wave to the camera who seems enjoying the battle.

 

MC YJS: Are you guys enjoying? (Asking the two other girl groups)

 

APink and After School together claps and thumps up in response, smiles already plastered on their faces.

 

MC KHD: Seems they really enjoy (Smiling) thank you for coming guys (waving to the two groups) Anyway, let’s going back to the topic, Girl Groups, but who’s really the WORLD’s BEST GIRL GROUP?

MC YJS: (Thinking) they isn’t from Korea?

MC KHD: (Smiling) This generation we can say we had the Best Girl Groups so far in the whole world but let’s talk here HISTORY my friend, who started it all.

 

Crowds seems had an idea already who are they talking about. Getting more excited.

 

MC KHD: They just only sold over 80 million copies of Physical Sales in the whole world. (Audience get more excited this time in response)

MC YJS: 80 million? (Pretending he don’t have any idea)

MC KHD: Yes, 8-0 as in 80 Million and above. And who didn’t anyway dances their hits from their generation to today’s generation? (Crowds scream in excitement again) Do you know guys who are them? (Asking crowds)

Crowds: Ne…(Some answered)

MC KHD: (Smiling) they must knew it huh! And today our girls will be doing a tribute for them in one special battle! (He shouts making the crowds screams again)

MC YJS: Chincha? (But he’s smiling)

MC KHD: Ne, today we will witness from STMS and K2F4 teams their respective tribute battle for the World’s Greatest Girl Group “SPICE GIRLS”!

 

After saying “SPICE GIRLS”, the stage automatically turns off it’s light as the MC’s presenting…

 

Gyuri, Sohyun, Jihyun, Jiyoung and Krystal from Team K2F4!

 

Then an intro started to Spice Girl’s hit “STOP”

 

(A/N: You guys could play again the song and follow the lyrics and just imagine they sing those lines of the song and dancing on it)

">http://

(Jihyun) You just walk in, I make you smile,

It cool but you don't even know me,

 

(Krystal) You take an inch, I run a mile,

Can't win you're always right behind me.

 

(Sohyun) And we know that you could go and find some other,

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter